Unplanned

Your POV: 

I woke up with a killer headache, as expected. 

"Hey you're up." Garrett said walking back into my, our dorm.

"Yeah." I rolled over. "Good night." 

"No." He grabbed my shoulder. "Come on you gotta get up. I got you some water and an Advil." 

I looked at him. "Thanks." I sat up and took it. "So what happened?"

"You mean when I was woken up to your drunk ass?"

"No like, with Morgan? Did Carson talk to her?" He nodded. "And?"

"You should call Carson." He said. He grabbed his back. "I have a test to study for." 

I sat in my bed, the room empty. My phone in my hand.

I sighed. 

"Hello?"

"Carson." 

"Y/N. What's up?"

"Nothing much. So what happened last night? With Morgan?"

"I asked her how you guys were you know. Trying to make small talk and she said you guys were good.  I knew she was lying cause I've talked to you, you guys aren't good." 

"Why would she lie?"

"I don't know. But Cari saw us talking and walked over. She told me that Morgan sees her phone ringing and she's your texts. She just ignores them."

"Why?"

"Cari said that when she asked why Morgan blew. Said she was too busy and then that was it. Rachel said the same thing."

"It doesn't make sense." I looked around. "Houston has like the next 4 games at home right?" 

"Yeah why?" Carson asked.

"Thanks for talking to her Carson. I'll call you later." 

"Y/N wait-" I hung up. 

I packed a small bag and texted Garrett.

No one's POV:

You called a taxi and drove to the airport. 

Garrett I don't know if you're actually studying or just wanted to leave

"Are there any flights to Houston?" You asked.

"One. It leaves in 30 minutes." 

"I'd like a ticket." 

Everything Carson said just didn't add up

"The flight to Houston, Texas is now boarding."

You got up and grabbed your backpack. 

I need to do this for me because I can't stop thinking about it

"Today's flight is 4 hours and 5 minutes. We'll be arriving in Houston at 2:30 ET."

I love her so much but it hurts to think that she might not love me anymore.

"You look worried." The older women sitting next to you said.

"Yeah I wasn't really planning on a trip to Houston when I woke up." You smiled sadly.

"What made you plan it?"

"Relationship troubles." You rubbed my forehead.

"Want to talk about it?" 

"I don't want to bother you." She smiled.

"Sweetie, I want to hear about it. Keeping it in won't help anything."

I don't know what will happen while I'm here. I don't even know how long I'm staying.

You told her everything, and she listened. 

"I'm sure everything will work out."

"What if it doesn't?"

"If it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be. At least you'll have some good friends to be there for you." 

If she doesn't love me anymore then I gotta let her go. 

"We are landing in Houston. We hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for flying with us."

You know what they say, if you love someone set them free.

YOOOO What is UP! I'm graduating from high school next week man! Also if you want the link to my Breakers documentary message me. I'm happy to share it with you. Thank you for reading. Check out my Steph/You story if you haven't.