Chapter 9

Recap

He got upset because were friends. I don't choose his friends so why should he?

La'Rod

Around 6:20am thanks again Rod :)

La'Rod

Night Rod.

After I got done texting rod I picked out my clothes for tomorrow and set my alarm on my phone. After i adjusted my pillow and let sleep take over me.

Q AKA QUONCEY

It was now 1am and I was now entering my house. I unlocked the doors and headed towards the kitchen to see if she fixed a Niqqa a plate and to all my surprises she didn't. GREAT! I fixed my plate with the food she made and ate. After I went to check on Tashay since It's a everyday routine. After I seen my baby girl I walked towards Tasariah and I bedroom. I notice it was too quiet so i knew she wasn't in here. I walked to the guess room ready to open up but it seem locked. I sigh and just walked away. I'll give Tasariah her space for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Q POV

I woke up around 6:40 to drop of Riah to school. Even though we not on good terms that doesn't mean I'ma be petty about not dropping her to school right? I got up from my bed to walk towards the guess room that Riah slept in last night. I walked straight in and notice the room was empty and has a note on the bed it read,

I've gotten a ride from my friend, didnt want to wake you. Ill be home around 6ish.

- Riah

A friend huh!?? Smh you can't trust these hoes. I shook my head and headed towards y chunky girl room. She probably awake by now playing with her over size baby doll. I bathe Tashay and drop her off at my moms. Cameron called me talking about somebody fucking with my money.

At The Trap House**

I walked in and immediately my workers greeted me. To be honest I'm not in the fucking mood I'm still stuck on this part that Riah ask her "friend" to drop her off. I got so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Cameron talking to me.

Cameron- wassup with chu?

My bad b, now what Niqqa fucking with my money!??

Cameron- spade.

Send his sorry ass in.

Spade- y-yeah Q?

How much money you made yesterday?

Spade- 600

HOW THE FUCK YOU MADE 600 WHEN CLEARLY YOUR ASS SUPPOSE TO HAVE 800?? WHAT HAPPEN TO MY FUCKING MONEY SPADE.

Spade- P-p-please I'll have your money-

*Pow* I shot that Niqqa in the head. This not the first time he's been short on my money. I keep telling this fuck ass Niqqa Im not his mama to be playing with.

Cam tell the clean up crew clean this shit up.

Cameron- Aiight. And tell me what's wrong bruh? We've been down since diapers and I know something is up.

It's about Tasariah. I kind of went over board by yelling at her because she got this Niqqa she meet at work and they so called friends. And this morning I was heading to the guess room since she slept in there to drop her of at school but she left a note and said she got her friend taking her to school. I can't trust that hoe.

Cameron- why the fuck would you call her a hoe? And second you got some girls as your friends to so your ass can't be saying shit. She a ride or die female and you don't find a girl like that.

You right, but still Tasariah got a body on her and them thirsty niqqas gone want her.

Cameron- but Tasariah aint like these l.a.b (local ass bitch) that will cheat on you. She a real as girl and I can tell. You better treat her right before somebody take her.

Look at chu being the next doctor Phil. You right my niqqa I'ma buy her some flowers and apologize.

Cameron- yeah do that cuh.

Aiight, and what's been going on with you and Deja?

Cameron- man I swea she be having me on cloud nine. She just so perfect. She ain't with me for my money and she always there when I need her. She be checking a Niqqa and i like that. Yeah Niqqa go head and called me whipped !

Niqqa You Whipped !! But that's good b, we found some good girls not them thots (that hoe out there)

Cameron- TRUE !!

Niqqa you shout out. But ayye I'll see you around I'ma go get my daughter. Ima take her bad ass shopping.

Cameron- Aight cuh stay safe

Aiight B.

T A S A R I A H

finally school was over. I do feel bad from last night petty argument.

La'Rod- whats wrong with you Riah?

I don't like it when me and Q don't talk.

La'Rod- then fix it. Stop actin childish and talk to fool. Let him know that I don't want you, yeah you attractive but Im taken, I have a girlfriend that's already pregnant.

Awee really, how many month is she?

La'Rod- 6 months. It's a girl -.-

Oh be glad!! Girls are fun to have.

La'Rod- until they enter that teen stage. Shits gone be rough.

Smh true, but you'll get a hang of it I promise.

La'Rod- yeah you right, so where you wanna go now?

To buy a gift for Q. And I want y'all to meet each other and be friends for the sake of me.

La'Rod- nah ! No new friends

Oh come on!!! Your friends with me ! And I want to meet your girlfriend.

La'Rod- *suck his teeth* we'll see Riah.

Ugh fine, and what should I buy him. I never even shop for a guy.

La'Rod- that what I'm here for. Just get him a MK watch.

WHAT?? Rod I don't even got half of that money in my bank account. Remember I work at foot locker that pays $9.20 an hour!

La'Rod- lol Ma i got chu,

No rod, you got a baby on the way. Tighten up with that.

La'Rod- chill out. I got enough money to take care of what's mine and help a friend out.

Fine, but I'll pay bak every dime I owe you.

La'Rod- smh alright Tasariah whatever you say.

L A ' R O D

Wussup y'all? This yo niqqa La'Rod but I prefer Rod. Ima low-key ass niqqa. I hustle as well too. I bet half of y'all motherfuckers don't like me. But guess what? Y'all hoes can suck my dick until I nut in y'all dirty ass mouth. I just wanted to get to know Tasariah because my daddy is her father. Yup were half brothers and sisters. See my daddy Keeso was with my mom but left us for Tasariah mom. Riah don't know yet but I'ma tell her as soon as we get a little more comfortable. If y'all don't remember Tasariah middle name is keesa and I'm keeso jr. Y'all put the pieces together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up y'all :)I had to update !! Love y'all

La'Rod n Riah are brothers and sisters?

Cameron gave Q that talk.

Leave these hoes and settle for a good girl!

30 Votes and 10 Comments

Carter Dee to y'all :)