Dumb Danny

Celia's POV.

I think Haley just went home after the incident with Luka this morning. I wouldn't blame her, he was pretty scary.

As for me, I'm still mad at him for looking at me the way he did. Eyes filled with such burning hatred, they should have never been looking at me. I know the hatred wasn't for me but still it was there when he looked at me.

Despite my undeniable lust I tried to ignore him as much as possible. So many times I've had to yell at myself for day dreaming about his touch. I was supposed to be mad at him but I couldn't get him out of my head. And so many times I've had to stop myself from running to the office just to be near him. I was supposed to be ignoring him but my body was constantly pleading for his presence. It was driving me crazy!

I was expecting him to eventually try to talk to me but I wasn't excepting it to take this long. I was in my second to last class of the day when my teacher got a call telling me I was needed at the front office. Gathering as must strength as I could on the walk I tried to predict what he was going to try to say.

When I stepped into the office I froze. Danny stood at the desk talking to Luka. I just barely caught the end of their conversation before they noticed me.

"I love her. I honestly don't care how you feel about it." Luka defended.

"You just met her!" Danny spat obviously furious. A twitch attack told me Luka was holding himself back, probably because he knew how I would feel if he verbally or physically attacked my brother. He was in enough trouble as it is.

Right as Danny was about to say something else Lukas face lit up, his eyes darting to me. Danny glanced over his shoulder confusion clear on his face. Doing a double take his face went pale.

"What's going on?" I asked a little scared to know. Carefully I walked to the counter keeping a little distance from Danny.

"Nothing, Celia. Just having a conversation. Don't worry about it." Danny had a hard time looking me in the face.

"Luka, what was the conversation about?" I knew he would tell me the truth.

"Danny was sent a picture of us together." Lukas eyebrow began to twitch again. Reaching over I smoothed my finger over the twitch, quickly making it stop. "Together. While we were making out in the hallway the other day. We don't know who sent it or took the picture but Danny doesn't like the fact that I'm older than you. He thinks I'm not good enough for you and he came here to confront me about us. He wants us to stop seeing each other. And I refuse to leave you!"

How dare he! Danny can not tell me who I can or can't be with!

"No." I spat looking at Danny.

"No?" His eyes widened.

"I am not leaving him!" I took a step away from my brother shaking my head. "You don't understand."

There isn't any way I could ever walk away from Luka. It didn't matter how mad I got at him or how many times he looked at me with anger in his eyes, I don't care, I love him with all my being and could never leave him.

I suddenly felt silly for my childish tantrum over how he looked at me. He was trying to protect me, after all. Yes, he went a little overboard but hey, Emma is trying to kill me.

"I don't understand? Celia, he's stranger!" Danny raised his voice. He never raises his voice at me!

"He is not a stranger!" I growled feeling my rage burn a hole in my chest. "You don't know anything!"

"Yes, I do. I know that this is ending now!" He growled stepping forward grabbing my arm. Jerking me towards the door I was to stunned to fight back. This is not my loving, gentle brother. Danny would never lay a hand on me like this.

"Stop!" I pleaded. I was ripped from Danny's tight grip pulled into warm arms.

"Don't ever touch her again! Or so help me I will rip you apart!" Luka spat with such venom it made me flinch. Feeling my flinch he pet my head gently making me feel a home.

"How dare you!" Danny hissed coming towards us. Luka turned so that I was away from Danny growling threateningly at my brother. Something else must be going on to make Danny act like this! This was not him!

"Stop it!" I begged crashing my hands to my ears. I couldn't take this!

Danny, my big brother, the person who has raised me since our mother died, the person I've always looked up to, the person who had always taken care of me, was not the man standing before me. I wanted my brother back! I couldn't take it if he became like my father! I can no take another person I trust and love hurt me!

"Celia, can't you see I'm trying to protect you!" He barked. I pressed harder on my ears trying to block this whole situation out. This can't be real.

"Protect her from who? From what I can see the only person hurting her here is you!" Lukas voice was harsh and cold.

"Oh yeah! I know about your girlfriend! You're cheating on Celia! I am not going to let you hurt her!"

My head shot up my eyes looking up at Lukas face. He was utterly confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Celia's my only girl." He looked at my brother as if he has gone crazy.

"I got a call from Emma, your girlfriend! She said she knew about you cheating on her with my sister!" Danny was serious. Emma?! "She said she was going to hunt her down if she didn't back away from you!"

Now I understand. This is one of Emma's little games.

"What else did that-" He stopped himself from exploding with anger like he had on Haley earlier. Obviously, he didn't want a repeat. Closing his eyes he took deep breaths his hold on me tightened.

"Danny, I know who Emma is. She's a psycho bitch trying to split me and Luka up. He is not cheating on me." I spoke calmly which was the opposite of how I felt. This was her second attack today. What is she going to do next?

Danny just looked at me his mouth hanging open. He was lost for words.

"And I'm not stupid! You know me better than that! I would never be dumb enough to date someone who would cheat on me. That's insulting!"

"I would never do something like that to her." Luka spoke more calmly now. I looked up at him wondering how he managed to calm himself down so quickly.

"I-" Danny was dumbfounded.

__________________________

HEY IT'S LUNA!

PLEASE VOTE!!!!