Reading the letter

Haley's POV.
I sat in the corner of the girls bathroom curled up hugging my legs. My breath was caught in my chest and I was gasping for air. Fierce burning tears stained my cheeks. My body wouldn't stop trembling.
That murderous fire in his eyes made my blood run cold. There was no doubt he would have hurt me if it weren't for Celia. Why he was so furious about Emma's letter puzzled me. How was he involved in all of this?
I was scared out of my mind! My best friend has gone off the deep end, going completely insane putting me in the line of fire. I didn't want to watch Celia and report everything back to Emma. Emma was a danger to others as well as herself. But what was I to do?
Emma is my best friend, my sister. I had to help her through this hard time even if I don't know exactly what happened or what is going on. I just pray to god this ends soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Charlie's POV.
"What does it say?" I growled grinding my teeth. That bitch dares write a threat letter to Celia! When I get my hands on Emma I will make her unrecognizable! I will screw her up so bad she will wish she was never born!
"Dear Celia," Beau read. Luka went completely ballistic, it took ten guys to hold him down. At the moment he is chained up in the principles closet while he calms down. "You will regret stepping onto my territory. Luka is mine and always will be. You're just a pathetic little slut who is worthless! You don't deserve Luka. I refuse to believe he cares for you in the slightest. He wouldn't do that to me. He is MY mate, not yours. Hands off, whore! Watch out, because I'm coming for you. I will make you suffer for taking what's mine. I have no idea what you did to make him go against me. But I'm onto you little tricks, witch! I'm coming for you!"
My blood began to boil at the thought of her even laying a hand on Celia! Celia is the closest thing I have to family and ill be damned if I let something bad happen to her! This bitch is going down! Hard!
"We need to find her, Beau!" I hissed pulling at my hair with rage.
"You think I don't know that!" His eyes glowed yellow. He may seem calm on the outside but his eyes gave him away. He was just as furious, exploding with pure rage as I was. I can't even imagine how Lukas feeling right now. His anger must be eating him alive.