The library

HEY IT'S LUNA! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! SCHOOLS BEEN CRAZY.

__________________________

"I'm actually here for a book, believe it or not." I giggled pushing his face away as it dove in for a kiss. I had a history report due Wednesday but wanted to get it done early and out of the way so I can relax.

"But I want a kiss!" He reached for me. Throwing the book I had in my hand at his chest I jumped back. I knew if I let him kiss me now I'd never get my work done.

"Celia, you did not just throw a book at me!" He growled playfully stepping forward a step.

"I don't know what your talking about." I shook my head backing up slowly. He matched my steps not letting me get any farther away from him.

"Luka, please! I need to get my work done!" Trust me I would rather make out then have to do a stupid project.

"What is this 'work' you speak of?" He grinned evilly taking an extra step.

Hoping for the best I turned tail and ran for it. I didn't get far before I was caught, strong arms lifting me up against a warm chest. Giggling I kicked and thrashed trying to break free but it was no use.

"Luka, let me go!" I yelped as his nose ran behind my ear making a chill run down my back.

"Kiss me, Celia." He whispered biting my ear playfully.

"No, no, no! Not yet. I have to get my work done!" I felt the pleading breath on my neck, trying to change my mind. I almost did but forced myself to remember what I came here for.

"Stop." I tried to pry his arms off me but was unsuccessful.

"God, Luka! Just put the poor girl down." Came a chuckle from behind us. Turning around, me still in his arms my feet dangling a foot off the ground, we looked at a man. He was tall and muscular with a deep tan. His black hair rolled in waves almost to his shoulders. This face was similar to Luka's but a little older and sharper. What stuck out the most was his eyes. His left eye a crystal blue and his right a chocolate brown. He was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as Luka.

"What are you doing here, Beau?" Luka set me down gently but kept his hands on my hips. I looked up to see a adorable smile on his face. He must really look up to his brother to smile like that.

"I came to see you. And is this the girl I've heard so much about?" Beau looked at me with a dazzling smile.

"No, that's my other girlfriend." Luka smirked. With a growl I elbowed him hard in the gut making him stumble back. "God dammit! Yes, this is Celia. My one and only mate."

"It's nice to meet you, Beau." I smiled sweetly.

"I like her." Beau chuckled. "Fate did you good my friend."

"I know." Luka smiled walking to his brother and giving him a hug.

"Luka, may I talk to you in private please?" Beau asked his hand firmly on Luka's shoulder. Obviously it was important, I could tell by how serious Beau got all of a sudden.

"Sure." Luka followed him away to stand by the checkout desk. I used this time to look for my books. When I found them I sat down and began writing my report. I couldn't help my curiosity from occasionally steering my mind back to the serious conversation. I wanted so bad to know what they were talking about but it was none of my business. If Luka wanted to tell me about it I would gladly listen, and if not then I won't ask.

I was almost done with my report when they finished talking and came and found me. They sat on the floor on the outside of the wall of book I had build in a semi-circle around me. Luka nosily peeked at my paper reading what I've written so far.

"You okay?" I asked as I noticed his eyebrow twitching. That was something he did when he was angry or nervous. "Luka?"

He avoided looking me in the eyes until I reached out and cupped his face with my hands.

"You don't have to tell me what happened. Just tell me if you're okay or not." I smiled kindly trying to make him feel better.

"I'm fine." He whispered looking me straight in the eyes. I saw that he was lying.

Setting my stuff aside I stepped out of my circle and I took him in my arms. Softly kissing his shoulder I wanted to take all that was bothering him and make it disappear.

"Don't lie to me." I whispered. His arms were tight around me his face buried in my neck.

"Emma's dangerous stay away from her." He growled lowly. The growl wasn't aimed at me, it was to Emma.

"I know." I sighed. So this was about the Barbie. Great.

"I'll be working at your school starting Monday. We need to keep a closer watch on you now that she knows you're Luka's mate." Beau spoke up. My head snapped up, I had forgotten he was here.

"Okay, I guess." I wasn't going to argue with the Alpha. I didn't like the fact I would be watched but I knew they were just looking out for my safety. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just don't embarrass me."

He nodded with a amused smile. This wasn't going to end well for me, I could feel it.

"Just be careful." Luka whimpered. I looked at him seeing the worry clear on his face.

"Of course." I ran my thumb over one of his eyebrows gently, softly I kissed his nose then his lips. "She won't hurt me."

"But she will try to." He whisper against my lips.