Medea

Beau's POV.

It hurt seeing them together. I wished so much to have my sweet Medea back in my arms. It's been five years since death took her but there hasn't come a day I haven't constantly been thinking of her.

Celia reminded me so much of her. In looks as well as personality. Gentle and kind yet edgy and dangerous when the situation called for it. Young and open minded they both were.

Medea hadn't been scared of me when she found out what I was. She found me rather fascinating believe it or not, the same as Luka's Celia.

I felt the need to protect Celia, maybe because I couldn't protect Medea. Medea had been an amazing artist, always wondering around with her sketchbook in hand. One day she wondered off my territory without letting me know. She was attacked by rouge wolves and I wasn't there to keep her safe.

If only I had kept a closer eye on her she would be alive. But I was careless and stupid and now she's gone. A gapping hole in my heart. If she were here know I know she would slap me for thinking such a thing but I couldn't help it.

The only woman I will ever love is dead and its all my fault. My darling Medea.

"Beau?" Celia waved her tiny skinny hand in front of my face snapping me out of my train of thought. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I straightened up looking down at her with a kind smile. For now I am Mr. Buonarroti, or Mr. B for short, standing in as a psychology teacher at Celia's high school. Psychology was the only class Celia and Emma had together and I was taking no chances with Celia's safety. Emma is a serious threat and will be treated as such. "I'm fine."

"Okay, that's good." She smiled back. "Schools about to start. If you need anything just come and find me. You probably already know my schedule."

I nodded. "Will do."

"Okay, well ill see you later." She gave me a gentle hug before walking off leaving me alone in this boring classroom.

I didn't like being alone. When I was alone my haunting thoughts swirled around my head. My dangerous thoughts. Left alone for to long I would surely go mad.

After Medeas death I wanted nothing more then to join her. I didn't want to live this dull meaningless life. But I had to. For Medea as well as my pack. Now that Luka is old enough to become alpha the thought of joining my mate felt sweeter, closer. I still have a few more things to do in this life that is the only reason I am alive.

Death will be such bliss and I am looking forward to it. So long my Medea has had to wait.

Luka's POV.

My brain was working overtime. Every possible disastrous situation was burning holes into my head. Emma could do anything!

The image of Celia crying for help sent a sharp pain through my chest. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. It was taking everything I had not to find Emma and kill her!

I wanted Emma to experience such pain she would be begging for me to just end her. A slow agonizing death is what was in store for her if I had anything to do with it!

Growling to myself I ran to my locked door. Knowing I would eventually break, the pack chained my door shut and sealed my windows. The glass was bulletproof so there was no way to get out of this damned room.

My blood was boiling with pure rage! I was losing control. I couldn't just sit here while my mate was in danger!

Slamming my fist against the door with all I had it went through the wood creating a giant hole. I grabbed the chains trapping me in this room and pulled them through the hole and broke them. With a wicked smile I kicked down the door and was free. For the most part. I still had to fight my way out of the pack house. Nothing I can't handle.