Barbie Bitch

"Celia?" I turned to see Charlie, one of my very few friends. He had his fingers pinching his nose. "Why do you smell like that?"

Quickly sniffing myself I smelt nothing but vanilla. I didn't smell funky at all, in fact I smelt awesome.

"Like vanilla?" I raise a brow at him as I shoved my textbook into my locker. I knew he was strange but what he just said made no sense.

"No, I'm talking about the firewood smell." He growled fanning his hand at me as if that would help.

"Firewood? I don't-" Then it hit me. Luka smelled like firewood. But I hadn't been with him since last night. He couldn't possibly smell Luka on me. Could he?

The bell rang and we headed off the class together. The conversation we just had bothered me but I tried to push it to the back of my mind. I had enough questions swirling around my head for a lifetime. When we got to class we took our seats in the back were we always sat. Class began as usual until there was a knock on the door. When it opened Emma Farah walked in late, handing her slip to the teacher. What made today's class unusual was she gave me the stink eye as she went to her seat. Emma Farah, the most popular girl in school, the human Barbie doll, never before this moment even acknowledged my existence and there was a reason for that. I was the opposite of popular. My social status was nonexistent. I was a nobody. So that rises a major question, why did Emma Farah just give me the stink eye?

Today is ending up being a weird one, for sure. Every chance Emma got she glared at me with such heated anger I felt like I was melting. What the hell is her problem?

"Sup, Farah." Charlie winked at her. Here comes Charlie to my rescue! "You be crushing on Celia here? Because you keep staring at her. I'd like to see that girl on girl action." He licked his lips attempting to look seductive. I tried not to bust out laughing when she tossed her perfect blonde Barbie hair over her shoulder giving him a cold glare. If looks could kill. "I don't judge, hun. I find it incredibly hot." He continued. "You my darling and another babe, id probably stop breathing. So damn hot!" I could tell he was picturing it in his head. Rolling her eyes she finally turned around. "Charlie Dornan, choke and die." She hissed over her shoulder.

"And this is why we are friends!" I leaned in and gave him a high five.

Emma didn't bother me for the rest of the class but once the bell rang she was waiting for me outside the door examining her perfectly manicured nails. When she saw me she stepped up close getting in my face.

"I have a message for Luka." She narrowed her bitchy blue eyes at me. "Tell him to call me." A cruel grin plastered her face. Anger shot through me rising with every second her icy eyes glared into mine. I wanted so much just to take scissors to her perfect hair and a stapler to her Barbie face.

"And how do you know Luka?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Let's just say we're friends with benefits." She spat before turning on her heels and strutting off. I hopped she tripped and fell on a bed of nails, face first.

I made a note to have a talk with Luka. I was pissed!