Whats wrong with me?

Luka's POV

She was simply breathtaking. To think I'm holding such an angel in my arms, what a miracle. If only she knew how much she meant to me, how much I love her.

I remember the night I first laid eyes on her, just a little girl, angry to hell, her tiny body trembling as she stomped through the forest tears burning her heated cheeks. Finally collapsing in defeat she curled up in a ball screaming her heart out. I doubt she remembers me crawling to her, gently licking her salty cheek, wondering what possibly could have happened to this beautiful little girl. Her tiny arms wrapped around my neck as she screamed. "Mommy don't leave me! I don't want you to go to heaven! I want you to stay with me!"

I stayed there comforting her until she fell asleep, not ever wanting to leave her but I knew I had to. Carefully I turned back to human form and carried her, following her scent, to her house. The back sliding glass door was open and no one was home, there I left her laying on the couch soaked in tears. A sharp pain stabbed my heart as I left, but I knew this wasn't the last I would see of her. That was just the beginning.

Now here I am with her in my arms making me the happiest man in the world, what more could I possibly ask for.

Celia's POV

Sitting up from where I lay alone on the couch I looked around the room.

"Luka?" It couldn't have been all a dream. Could it? My chest started to hurt at the thought of all that not being real. Frantically I searched the house for any evidence that Luka had been here. I about had a heart attack until I knocked on the locked bathroom door.

"Celia? What's wrong?" He quickly opened the door to my heavy breathing.

"I couldn't find you." The tightness in my chest finally released me. Why was I so disturbed by his absence? I was just find before he came along.

"I'm right here." He smiled down at me with newly brushed teeth, his hair dripping wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. He had taken a shower. I felt ridiculous for freaking out like that, like a stupid like child who lost her blanket. What was wrong with me? I need to get ahold of myself.

"You okay?" His finger lifted my chin gently making me look him in the eyes. They were filled with questions and concern despite his smile.

"Yeah." I didn't know how to begin explaining my weirdness to myself, how could I explain it to him. "I'm fine. But you'll tell me before you leave right?"

Raising a brow he chuckled. "Of course, love. And don't think that just because I'm not staying here anymore that you'll never see me again. You're not getting rid of me that easily." His lips met mine for a sweet kiss sending shocks to me by his touch. I craved for more but held back not wanting to lose control of myself. "I'm not going anywhere, Angel."

I silently thanked God, not that I really believed in one.

"Why don't you make us some tea while I get dressed?" He asked kissing my nose.

"Okay." I smile watching him walk to my brothers room in nothing more than a towel, his back muscles glistening, steam rolling off his skin. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest violently. What on earth is wrong with me?

SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT! MY PSYCHOLOGY CLASS GAVE ME A MAJOR HEADACHE!!!!!