The Queen and The Mouse

Celia's POV.
"Someone's crushing on the teachers brother." Giggled Haley attempting to act cool.
"Shut up mouse. You're just mad because he rejected you." I smirked standing up on the table. A wave of laughter erupted throughout the room. Placing my hands on my hips I examined the room from my new view. I felt pretty bad ass.
"Mister Charlie, what is my favorite food?" I asked tapping my foot.
"Mac n cheese, my lady." He smiled at me knowing I was enjoying myself.
"You get an A for the day." I gave him a thumbs up and looked for my next victim. "Liza, what is my favorite color?"
She looked at me as if I were on drugs. I think she was waiting for me to laugh or say 'just kidding' but I was serious.
"I'm waiting!" I hissed making her jump.
"Um...green?" She guessed with wide eyes.
"A minus." I rolled my eyes. She got it right but I didn't like her very much.
"Celia, what on earth are you doing?" I turned to see Beau standing at the door looking up at me. He wore a warm smile as he walked to the desk I stood upon.
"Beau, so nice of you to join us." I stuck my tongue out at him as he grabbed my waist, picking me up and placed me gently on the floor. "I was just having a little fun."
"I see." He raised a brow looking over the class. "Did the Queen show any mercy?"
"Does she ever?" Charlie chuckled.

Haley's POV.
Emma told me to keep an eye on Celia for some strange reason. I had a feeling this new substitute teacher and his brother were connected to Emma's strange request.
Usually, Celia was passive not really caring about anything or anyone other than Charlie. But today she was playful and full of life. It was kind of nice seeing her have fun. I personally had nothing against her but Emma on the other hand hated her guts. It was so sudden. Emma started obsessing over Celia out of nowhere, before she didn't give her the time of day.
She told me a few things between her hate filled rants about how she was going to end Celia and cause her so much pain. What started all of this was a guy of all things. Who? I have no idea but Emma was obviously in love with him. The only other thing I could get out of it was Celia was somehow tricking him, manipulating him into hating Emma. I didn't really see why Celia would do such a thing but I didn't dare argue with Emma. Not unless I wanted her to rip my head off. And I very much like my head attached to my body the way it is, thank you.
For some reason Emma can't go home so she's been staying at my house. And another weird thing is that she is refusing to go to school for the next couple days. She just stays up in my room planning crazy things against Celia. Most of her plans she won't tell me. She's seriously starting to scare me.
If that's not bad enough that Luka guy gave me the stupid nickname Mouse that has now caught on. I'm not a mouse!