Woman

"Luka." I whispered sitting in the offices desk chair. Yes, I am skipping class, don't judge me. "What's going to happen?"

Looking up from the copy machine I saw worry in his eyes. I knew he didn't know but I just wanted to hear his voice.

"Baby, I don't know. But whatever happens ill be there to protect you so don't worry." He smiled warmly the worry slowly fading.

I watched him, every second his brilliant blue eyes remained on mine my fear was chased farther from me. Whatever happened, Luka is worth it. I would never change a thing.

"Come here." He chuckled holding his hand out to me all gentlemen like. Taking his hand I was lifted from my chair and pulled to his chest. Taking my hands in each of his he took a step telling me what he was doing.

"Luka!" I squealed. "I've never danced before!"

"Shush, woman. I'll show you." He chuckled leading me around the office. I followed his steps a little tense at first but when he placed one of my hands on his shoulder and rested his hand on the small of my back I relaxed. Throwing my head back laughing I let everything go, not caring about the world, only focusing on this beautiful moment.

"You're so beautiful." Luka smiled his eyes taking me in with so much admiration. He always knew just what to say. I felt my cheeks burn.

"You don't understand how much I love you, Celia." He spoke breathlessly as if all the air in his chest just disappeared.

"Well, how much do you love me?" I asked kissing his atoms apple softly.

"More than anything in the world. Baby, you are my definition of life." His voice held a weakness to it that made me weak in the knees. I looked into his eyes seeing his love. It was overwhelming!

Going up on my tippy toes I pressed my lips to his fighting back happy tears.

"I love you!" I whimpered wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. I don't ever want this to end.

Danny's POV.

When I saw the picture of her and Luka, him pinning her to the locker, her legs wrapped around his waist, his tongue down her throat, my heart broke. She wasn't a little girl anymore. I hadn't even noticed how much she's grown. She's a woman now, not a little kid.

What was I thinking? I can't make decisions for her, especially with her love life. I should have trusted her judgment, not doubt the man she chose to let in her life.

To be completely honest I thought she would never let anyone else in. The only people she confided in was me and Charlie. Everyone else were just people. People that would only see her outer shell. She always had her walls up to protect herself. But today I saw something incredible. Celia let her walls down, she pulled Luka in without hesitation. This tells you something. Luka isn't just anyone to her.

I saw something in her eyes the day she pulled him through the back door begging for me to help him, but I never thought it would blossom into this. Not in a million years. My little sister was in love and boy did he love her back.

When I tried to pull her out the door and he snatched her from me I seriously thought he was going to attack me. I hadn't meant to be so rough with her but I was only trying to protect her. Now I felt stupid for my actions.

He clearly loves her and would never hurt her. Seeing him react to my roughness like that made me trust him with her.

It hurt to admit it but, my little girl isn't my little girl anymore.