Here to fuck shit up

The woman at the front desk looked at me questioningly. She was maybe twice my age and probably thought I was some troublesome teenager here to fuck shit up.
"Um..is Luka working today?" I crossed my fingers praying he was here.
"Actually, he is. He should be at the checkout desk. Go through those doors and its on the left. Please don't distract him from his job. If you're here for a purpose make it fast." Her eyes narrowed at me, a warning. Nodding at her I hurried to the research side of the library that was separated from the rest of the library.
Looking to my left I found a back to me, a muscular back dressed in a fitted black shirt. Tiptoeing to the counter unnoticed I watched him for a second taking in the addicting feeling of simply being in the same room as him.
"Excuse me, I'd like to check out a book." I spoke up unable to keep a childish grin from my lips. He quickly turned looking at me with wide eyes.
"Celia!" He quickly ran around the counter scooping me up in his arms.
"Hello, Luka." I chuckled as he pressed his face to my neck inhaling my scent deeply.
"God, I've missed you." He moaned pulling back to look me in the eyes, his brilliant blue eyes shining with excitement.
"I've missed you too." I giggled. The emptiness was gone, replaced with pure joy.
His lips showered my face with kisses sending electricity through me.
"Hey, hey, hey! People could be watching, I don't want to get you fired!" I squealed as he began nipping at my cheeks playfully.
Sighing heavily he pulled back and looked down at me.
"I'm glad you came to see me." He smiled. "I wanted to ask you something."
I raised a brow. "And what would that be?" A ping of excitement sent my heart racing.
"Celia, would you go on a date with me?" His words made me almost weak in the knees. A date? A normal couple thing? Does this mean we are a couple? God, I can't breath!
I think it's finally sinking in that we are together, that he is mine.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I smashed my lips to his unable to control my excitement. "I love you. I love you." I breathed against his lips.
His hands tightened around my waist crushing me to him. I wanted to deepen the kiss but I knew I couldn't. He whimpered when I pulled back.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked tucking my hair behind my ear.
"It's a surprise. Ill pick you up at eight o'clock?" He grinned down at me.
"Okay." Inside I was screaming like a little girl after her first kiss. "So, does this mean I'm your girlfriend?" I was almost nervous.
"I was going to ask you that next. God, woman you're so impatient!" He rolled his eyes at me playfully.
"Oh, sorry. Okay, go ahead ask." I waited as he cleared his through.
"Celia, would you be my girlfriend?" I almost didn't let him finish, I couldn't help but jump up and down with a girly squeal. "Yes, yes, yes!"
I am officially the happiest girl in the world!