Anger

"Celia?" Luka growled his breathing heavy with fury. "Why do you smell like another guy?"

I was stunned. I had just gotten through the front door when he jogged to me anger dripping from his flawless face.

"Celia, were you with someone else?" A possessive spark lit up his eyes.

"Yes, my best friend Charlie. But why do you care? And why are you still at my house? Leave! Go run back to your girlfriend!" My voice was a yell, my blood boiling with rage. I didn't lose my strength this time, I was in complete control of myself.

"Girlfriend?" Confusion crossed his beautiful face.

"Or fuck buddy! Whatever Emma is to you." Shoving him out of my way I stomped to the living room throwing my backpack to the ground with a violent thud.

"Emma Farah?" As soon as he said her name I felt a pain in my chest. So it was true, deep down I prayed it was a lie, something she said simply to piss my off.

"Yes, Emma fucking Farah!" I screamed.

His pain filled eyes searched my face. "She gave me a message for you. She says to call her."

"You think there's something between me and her?" It was more of a statement than a question. I couldn't look at him anymore, turning my back to him tears prickled behind my eyes.

"She told me herself there was." I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, but was

unsuccessful.

"That whore came onto me at a Christmas party. I was shit drunk and yes I admit we made out, but once she tried to go farther I rejected her." His voice was weak which surprised me. "The only reason I went to the party was because my alpha ordered me to. I would have rather stayed in the woods waiting for you. But he forced me to go and I got drunk. It was a pack party."

"Pack party?" Now he had me confused.

"Wolf pack...Emma's in my pack." He spoke as if I should have known. I was in utter shock. Yes, Emma was drop dead gorgeous, an amazing athlete, and always knew everything but I would have never guessed she was a werewolf.

"She must have smelt me on you." He growled to himself. My brain was officially dead.

"God dammit, Luke! Just tell me if you guys are together!" I screamed having to grab the back of the couch for support. "I don't fucking care if she's a wolf or not! Just tell me if you love her!"

"I love you, Celia!" His voice cracked. "I could care less about any other woman in this world! I only love you!"

I couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't stay mad at this man! I could tell he was telling the truth and that my accusations hurt him deeply. My body and heart screamed for his touch. I needed him! No longer able to stand the distance between us I throw myself at him, clinging to his chest. His arms wrapped around me tightly.

"I swear, you ever love another girl I will neuter you!" I barked breathing in his intoxicating scent. "You are mine!"

His grip on me tightened. "I would never think about loving someone else!"

"Celia?" I heard the front door open and turned to see Danny looking at me in Lukas arms.

"Danny-" I was dumbfounded. "You're home early."

"Yeah, I only had a meeting today." He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Ye-" I elbowed Luka in the stomach to stop him.

"No, not at all." I almost whimpered out loud when I stepped out of his arms. The way he was looking at us he didn't believe me in the slightest.