My stalker

"You're awake!" Danny cheer waking up to Him.
"Who are you?" He growled leaning away from my brother glancing at me with a confuse expression.
"Calm down. He my brother Danny. Danny's a nurse and the one who fixed you up. So, thank him." I slapped his leg rolling my eyes. "Seriously, chill out. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."
He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Boy, don't look at me like that!" I hissed slapped him upside the head.
"Ow!" He growled his eyes blazing. My brother just starred at us in shock.
"You're such a baby!" I laughed.
"No I'm not! You hit me really hard." The corners of his lips turned up into a tiny smile.
"Quit lying! It didn't hurt." I pushed on his chest playfully.
"Quit hitting me woman!" He grabbed his chest as if I had hurt him which I know for a fact it didn't. "I'm injured here."
"You're a big baby, that's what you are." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not a baby!"
"Oh yes you are!" I laughed in his face.
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
A playful growl left his beautiful lips sounding surprisingly sexy. My fingers begged to feel his flawless tan skin. He was so close to me I could have easily slid my hand onto his chest if I had wanted to but I fought the urge.
My brother cleared his throat awkwardly reminding us of his presence. We both looked up at him simultaneously saying "What?"
He just looked at us with wide eyes.
"Spit it out Danny." I asked impatiently.
"How do you guys know each other?" The question was simple but caught us off guard. We looked at each other nervously. When I remained quiet Luka decided to answer looking a little bit irritated.
"Not that you need to know or anything-" I slapped him upside the head for the pure rudeness in his voice. He glared at me as he continued. "We met at the library. I work there."
I almost burst out laughing. Luka didn't strike you as the librarian type, at all.
"Okay, that makes sense." Danny shrugged. "Aside from the fact that Celia's never stepped foot in a library before. It's fine you don't have to tell me. It's none of my business anyway."
My brother understood the meaning of privacy, which I liked.
"I'm not going to ask questions about what happened to you either. Celia's already asked me not to but if you need anything, and I mean anything, don't hesitate to ask." With a friendly pat on the shoulder he left the room.
"The library?" I raised a brow at him.
"What? I really do work there. Who doesn't go to the library, I mean come on!" He defended.
"Me!" I slapped his leg.
"Stop hitting me! Gah, you're so abusive, woman!" He tried to hide his smile but was unsuccessful.
"Whatever. I have a question." A few actually.
"What?" He looked up at me his expression suddenly serious.
"Why were you watching me?" And on that note, why was I watching him?
"Why were you in the forest?" He asked not giving me an answer.
"To clear my head." The thick serious vibe was making me uncomfortable.
"Well find somewhere else to clear your head." He growled.
"Don't tell me where I can and can't go!" I narrowed my eyes at him.
Letting out a heavy sigh he brushed his hand through his hair. "What I mean is, it's dangerous in the forest. I started watching you to make sure you stayed safe." He was starring down at his lap.
"I've been going into the forest since I was a little girl, when exactly did you start watching me?" My cheeks were burning red.
"Probably ten years, give or take." He said it as if it weren't creepy.
"So, you've been stalking me for years?" My mouth hung open. "Am I blind or something? God damn!"
He chuckled at my response. "You make it sound creepy. I was just protecting you. You don't realize how many times I've saved your life."
"What do you mean?" My eyes widened.
"You attract trouble, that's what I mean." His eyes found mine again. Seeing my expression he looked like he regretted telling me. "Some of the wolves in my pack saw you as a threat. They wanted to kill you so that you wouldn't have the chance to catch on to us."
I watched him search my face for a reaction to his words. My reaction? Shock.
"Why did you think differently?" I asked after a minute.
His eyes darted away from mine, looking at everything but me. "Because."
"Because? Because is not an answer."
"Because-" A bit of pink rose on his cheeks. Is he blushing? "Yousmelledgood."
"What was that?" I couldn't understand what he had just mumbled.
Taking a deep breath he finally looked at me. "Because you smelled good."
As soon as it registered in my head what he had just said I couldn't help but throw my head back laughing.
"Don't laugh at me! It's not funny!" He barked.
"Are you kidding me! It's hilarious!" I grabbed my side as it began to hurt.
"Whatever! If you were a wolf you would understand." He growled.