The car makeout

Luka's POV
Every second I was away from Celia felt like torture. She never left my mind, hasn't since the day I met her. If only she understood just how much I loved her. I still have told her shes my mate. I don't exactly know why I haven't. I think deep down I expect her to run sooner or later. I mean who wouldn't? I'm a fucking wolf for god sake!
But Celia was different. She wasn't scared of me from what I can tell. She didn't hesitate in accepting me. Hell, she didn't even freak out when I told her Ive been stalking her for almost ten years. Shes defiantly a strange one, but I love everything about her. From her girly squeals to her slaps. Yes, I even loved when she slaps me. Any physical contact made me go crazy.
My mate was down right beautiful! Her light brown wavy hair flowed down her back, swaying around her waist as she walks. Those hypnotizing light green eyes with specks of gold pulled you in, making you automatically love her. Oh and her body, god damn! She was perfect. A big ass and tiny waist bitches would kill for. All of her beauty you'd think it would go to her head, but it didn't. She never flaunted her looks, never wore skimpy clothing and I loved that about her.
Even when Celia was angry, a frown upon her perfect lips, she was breathtaking. There wouldn't be a day she couldn't send me to my knees. I am whipped. Am I am perfectly content with being whipped. I will do anything for that goddess.
And now, watching her walk down the hall her sexy hips swaying side to side in her little black shorts and a loose red shirt that hung off her slim elegant shoulder, her hair in a loose braid hanging over her shoulder, a intoxicating smile on her flawless face, she cause all the air in my lungs to leave me. I had never in my life seen something so stunning. What on earth could I have done to deserve such a treasure?
__________________________
WARNING: IT'S GONNA GET STEAMY UP IN HERE
__________________________
Celia's POV
Luka had picked me up exactly at eight like he said he would. We hopped into his black jeep and drove for a while in comfortable silence until we arrived at 'The Park'.
The Park was a area surrounding a glorious lake, used for festivals and such events. Looking around I saw many people heading to the lake with blankets and baskets.
"What are we doing here?" I asked as Luka rummaged through the trunk. I couldn't help the childish grin on my face. This was our first date and I am more excited than I've ever been in my life.
"We're here to watch fireworks." He chuckled pulling out a large green blanket and closing the trunk. I kinda felt stupid for having to ask, it was kind of obvious.
"Oh." My cheeks began to burn. Stepping up to me he lowered his face to mine. "Oh?" He grinned playfully, his warm breath on my cheek.
"Yes, oh." I placed my hands on my hips. "I know you heard me."
"I did. It's it a good oh or a bad oh?" His lips hovering over mind made goose bumps raise on my arms. He let the blanket drop from his hands and land the the grass beside us.
"Good." I whispered a little weak in the knees.
"Good." His tongue licked my lips playfully making me whimper with want. Giving in his kissed me pulling me against him. I snaked my arms up his chest and around his neck going up on my tippy toes. The cold car door pressed against my back as Luka pinned me to it. He moaned biting my bottom lip. My body was buzzing! God, I've never wanted something so bad in my life!
Playfully I denied him entrance to my mouth. Growling at me he squeezed my ass crushing me to him, his erection pressing into my thigh.
His mouth left mine traveling to my neck. When his lips stopped at a specific spot his tongue teased my skin. Holy shit! I was pounded with pure pleasure! My legs went limp, my head high in the clouds, and my entire body on fucking fire. With every lick the fire exploded growing hotter and hotter. My nails dug into his back as I fought back cries of pleasure.
"Luka!" I whimpered. My body shook underneath his. "H-how are y-you doing t-t-?" I couldn't even finish my sentence, letting out a deep moan.
When he pulled back I probably would have collapsed if it weren't for him pinning me to the car. "Oh, baby." He purred his eyes splattered with golden yellow. "You're mine. I know exactly what your body wants."
"God, I love you so damn much." I breathed pressing my forehead to the side of his neck. This was absolutely crazy and I was loving it.