Mister

"Hello class. I'm Mr. Buonarroti but call me Luka, please. My brother will be your actual teacher I'm just keeping an eye on you rug rats while he's talking to the principle." Luka looked around the class at the unimpressed horny teenagers. Almost every girl was drooling all over themselves starring at Luka. It pissed me off to see those sluts watching my man.

"Question!" Squeaked cheer caption Haley raising her hand high in the air.

"What is it mouse?" Luka asked with a obviously fake smile. Haley didn't seem to notice.

"Is your brother as good looking as you?" She giggled twirling a blonde ringlet around her finger. I was ready to slap a bitch.

"I guess you can say that." He shrugged.

"Yo, you play a sport?" Asked one of the guys.

"A little bit of soccer, I run, and I fight. Why? You on a team?" Luka seemed very disinterested but I was the only one who saw it.

"Football." He replied.

"Mr. Luka?" I raised my hand innocently. His eyes darted to me. I could see he was fighting back a smile.

"Yes, Miss?" His eyes sparkled with amusement.

"Do you have any tattoos?" I didn't really have a question in mind when I raised my hand, I just wanted his attention.

"Yes, I have a few actually." He chucked at my random question. I'm so stupid! Why didn't I ask a better question? "I have a wolf on my foot, the word live on the back of my neck and a heart on my left butt cheek."

"Why a heart on your butt cheek?" I asked holding back a laugh. It was so hard to not die laughing.

"A drunk night with my evil friend." His eyes went to the red faced Charlie pounding on his desk laughing uncontrollably.

"You think I could sneak a peak at it?" I asked sending him a wink.

He cleared his throat with a huge smile on his face. "Oh, if only."

I got about ten glares from the girls around the room, I ignored them. Standing up I walked to the front of the room and sat on the desk next to where Luka stood with his muscular arms crossed over his chest. He eyed my long tan legs coming out of my little black shorts as I crossed them.

"So Mister, what are we doing today?" I asked pulling my hair out of its ponytail.

"It's a free day. Do what you like." He spoke up loud enough for the whole class to hear his eyes glued to me.

"But I can't do what I would like to do." I pouted.

"Yeah." Came an annoying squeak. Haley came up and stood next to me, leaning on the corner of the desk.

"And what would that be?" Lukas eyes didn't leave me as he placed his hand next to my legs leaning against it bringing him a little closer.

"Oh, you know what I would like to do." I smiled.

"Don't keep him all to yourself, Celia. You can share." Haley giggled stepping up close to Luka.

"No, bitch. I can't." I spat ready to attack her. She was way to close to him and I didn't like it. She looked at me with wide eyes. "You heard me. Now back up."

"I suggest you listen to her to save yourself the embarrassment of being publicly rejected." Luka chuckled.

Haley took a moment to register what he had just said. Clearly it, at least a tiny bit, got through her thick head because her cheeks turned bright red and she retreated to her desk.

Everyone was talking loudly, making paper airplanes or playing basketball with balled up paper and a trash can not paying attention to us.

"Jealous?" Luka raised a brow with a cocky smirk.

"Yes." I narrowed my eyes at him. Like he wasn't when I was hugging Charlie last week. "I'm allowed to be jealous when hoes throw themselves at you."

Leaning over he placed his lips to my ear. "Those hoes have nothing on you." He whispered. His hot breath on my skin made me shiver with want. Why did I want to be all over him all the time? Was it a mate thing?

His lips brushed against my neck right under my ear teasingly.

Taking a deep breath I attempted to gather my strength to push him away. But all my strength flew out the window when his hand slid up my thigh and his tongue licked the corner of my jaw.

He stopped when he slid his finger a little under my shorts realizing he's going to blow his cover if he kept this up. Looking at me, spots of gold dotting his eyes, he licked his lips.

I couldn't help but laugh. How could he have such a strong control over me? It was both mesmerizing and insane.

"You're something, Mister." I smile at his confusion.

Luka's POV.

It was getting harder and harder to keep my calm. I wanted to touch her and love her with all I had. I wanted to kiss her and explore her body. I couldn't keep my hands off her.

We hadn't finish the mating process yet and the longer we wait the stronger this lust will get. I can't take it much longer. But how was I going to explain this to her?

'Hey Celia, we need to have sex.' Hell no! I couldn't say something like that to her! God, having a human mate is hard but I wouldn't want anyone else. Celia is beyond perfection.

"You're something, Mister." She smile at my confused expression.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

She was interrupted by the door opening. I turned to see Beau pop his head into the classroom

"Luka may I have a word? Celia darling, you're in charge." He smiled at my mate making me choke back a hateful growl.

"Okay." She sung excitedly.

I exited the room and joined my brother in the hallway.

"So?" I asked impatiently before he could begin to speak.

"Your only options are to become an English teacher or work at the front office. I'm sorry but that's all he could do." He frowned. "At least you'll be in the same building as her."

I took a minute to think. As an English teacher I would get to be with her for about a hour out of the seven hours in a school day. But if I worked at the office I would be able to see her during lunch and I'd get to take things to her classes just to see her. I was leaning towards working at the office.

"Thank you so much Beau. I'll take the job at the office." I pulled my brother into a hug.