His Touch

School was a drag, seven hours of daydreaming and getting in trouble. Today I got in trouble for drawing in class but what got me detention was my smart ass mouth when I said "It's not my fault your class is boring."

"Hey." Luka greeted me from the couch as I stormed into the house throwing my backpack onto the kitchen table. Deciding to do my homework later I went over and collapsed on the couch next to him letting out a heavy sigh.

"You okay?" He asked looking over at me with a raised brow.

"School sucks!" I groaned placing a pillow over my face.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked pausing the television.

"Just detention again. I can't keep my smart ass mouth shut!" I growled sliding onto my side placing the pillow under my head.

"I see." He chuckled.

"It's whatever. I just don't like spending anymore time in that hell hole then I have to." Turned my head so that I could look up at his face I found him looking down at me. "How was your day?"

"Good. Watched television, Danny got me Chinese, I read your diary-" I cut him off there sitting straight up.

"You what?!" I yelled wide eyed.

"Chill, I'm joking." He laughed.

"That's not funny, Luka!" Growling i punched him in the shoulder.

"I thought it was." He chuckled smirking at me.

"And when exactly are you leaving?" Crossing my arms over my chest I glared at him, regretting bringing him here instead of the hospital.

"Danny said he wants me to stay another day to keep an eye on me." He rolled his eyes ruffling my hair. "Don't lie, I know you're going to miss me."

"The hell I am!" I threw my head back laughing. Looking hurt Luka looked away his lips pulled in a line. Instantly feeling guilty I place my hand on his shoulder. "I was joking."

Ever since I met him in the forest I felt an intense pull towards him. I don't know why or how it happened but I felt connected to him. And now, my fingers on his shoulder I felt it physically, a electric current surging from his skin into mine. His eyes found mine telling me he felt it as well.

"Luka?" I was deeply confused on what this captivating feeling was. It was so mesmerizing I couldn't remove my hand from him.

"Celia-" His hand rose to caress my cheek pulling my face close to his. His lustful eyes moved from my eyes to my lip. My breath was caught in my chest as I prayed for him to kiss me. "God you smell so good." He moaned.

"I-" I couldn't help but laugh. "Smell good?"

"Yes!" With that he lunged for my mouth. Instantly I kissed him back leaning into him. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance, and I happily allow his tongue in. Electricity tingled my mouth at his touch, heat burning behind my ribs and lower stomach. My body moved on its own, sliding into his lap, my hands pressing against his chest.

"Shit!" He pulled back wincing in pain.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" Quickly I removed my hands from his bandaged chest. I felt stupid for forgetting about his injuries.

"It's okay, Celia." He chuckled looking down at the white bandages. "Damn things ruined the moment."

I put my hands over my face in pure embarrassment. I can't believe that just happened, whatever that was. What had come over me? I NEVER do this.

"Celia?" His kind hands gently touched my arms silently asking me to look at him. When my hands slowly dropped into my lap, my eyes peering into him, butterfly's fluttered in my stomach. "If I crossed the line and made you uncomfortable tell me. I didn't mean to-"

"No. I just I don't normally do this. I mean-" my cheek began to burn. "This is just weird. I feel so close to you yet we just met. It's confusing."

A smile spread across his lips. "So I was right, you felt it too."

I nodded shyly looking at his bandage, anywhere other than his eyes. Those intoxicating brilliant blue eyes that saw straight to my soul, I could only handle their touch for so long.

He leaned forward pressing his steaming forehead to mine, that's when I realized just how hot he was. Not as in how sexy hot, that I realized a long time ago but temperature hot, he was running a fever.

"Luka?" I gasped grabbing his face. His eyes were shut looking exhausted.

I began to get off his lap but his hands stopped me, wrapping around my waist weakly. "Don't, Celia." He begged.

"But Luka you have a really high fever! I have to call Danny!" I tried to get off him again.

"I'm fine. A fever this high won't hurt a wolf. But please stay with me." His eyes opened pleading me to stay. I could tell he was in pain and has been this whole time, but being his stubborn self he put on an act acting like he was fine. Giving into him I gently laid against his chest, being careful to avoid his bandages, snuggling my face into the side of his neck. His weak arms wrapped around me.