Office visit

WARNING: IT'S ABOUT TO GET STEAMY

__________________________

"Why hello there." I smirked leading over the counter looking at what Luka was writing.

"What are you doing in the office? Aren't you supposed to be in class, little lady." He stopped what he was doing and grabbed my face with both hands. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Had to take Charlie to the nurse. Walked into a swinging door while trying to check out some girl." I giggled leaning farther over the counter my feet no longer touching the ground.

"Sounds like him." He chuckled pressing his lips to mine. I just about fell forward trying to lean in as far as I could. Realizing this Luka stood up meeting me half way over the counter.

"You're going to get me in trouble." Luka moaned as I bit his lower lip.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked against his lips.

"Hell no!" He growled snaking his hands down me to grab my butt. Standing on my tippy toes I pulled on his shirt. His mouth caught my moan.

My head was in the clouds while my body was struck with electric shocks. I wanted to be closer to him but the stupid desk was in the way and I knew if I went around the desk things would go way to far.

"Oh no! Lukas trying to eat Celia's face off!" Charlie squealed from the door of the office. A deep threatening growl rolled off Lukas lips as he tightened his grip on my butt, breathing heavily hovering over my lips.

Not able to control myself any longer I licked his upper lip begging for him to continue.

"Dammit baby! You're killing me!" He moaned. I crashed my lips to his tugging tightly on his shirt. Our tongue fought for control, which I quickly lost.

"Okay, now this is awkward." Charlie chuckled nervously. We ignored him, not even hesitating in letting out hands explore. His hand slipped down the back of my shorts squeezing my butt. I moaned letting my hands travel down his chest until I reached his belt. Right as I started to undo his belt Charlie came rushing over to us.

"Woah! Okay, I have to stop this! You can not be doing this here!" He panicked not daring to lay a hand on us though.

I whimpered out loud when Luka pulled away from me. Looking at him gasping for air his eyes a glowing golden color, all of the brilliant blue gone, I wanted him.

"Celia, we need to go back to class." Charlie spoke up trying to get my attention but I was consumed by Lukas presence. My body begged for his touch.

"Luka." I whispered between heavy breaths. He growled sexily with want looking me over hungrily.

"God dammit, guys! Stop it! Can't you wait until later?" Charlie just about yelled tugging at his hair in frustration.

"Later," Luka growled. "You are mine!"

With that said I forced myself to leave.

__________________________

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT TODAY WAS A BUSY DAY! I STILL HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF HOMEWORK TO DO!! UGH!!