The hospital

Celia's POV.

"What happened?" I asked hot tears sliding down my cheeks as I looked through the window into Kane's hospital room. He lay there unconscious with Rosie curled up beside him fast asleep. "Why would Emma attack Rosie?"

Luka sat in a chair pushed against the wall with his head in his hands. "She might have smelled like me from the time we spent in the library but what was Emma doing at Haley house? Haley said she didn't know where Emma was!" He growled.

"Luka." I knelt down in front of him pulling at his chin for him to look at me. Looking into his pained eyes I wiped away a single tear from his cheek.

"She hurt my baby brother." He choked out. I felt his pain in the pit of my stomach. Pulling him into my arms I wanted to take it all away. This was all my fault.

He held me tightly picking me up from where I knelt and sat me in his lap so I was straddling him. .

"I know, I'm sorry." I squeezed my eyes shut trying to stop my tears. He cried into my neck letting it all out. It broke my heart seeing him cry. "Im so sorry."

Luka had just gotten his brother back and now he's in a hospital bed. Emma is going to pay for this! I will make sure of it!

"Excuse me." A gentle voice spoke up getting our attention. We looked up to an old nurse her big brown eyes watching us with sympathy. She held out a bouquet of flowers with a little card. "This was delivered for you."

Luka quickly whipped his face before taking the gift from the kind old woman.

"Thank you." He managed a sad whisper. She nodded with a smile before leaving.

"Who is it from?" I asked running my hand through his crazy hair.

"Doesn't say." Opening the card his eyes ran over the words a few times. When he looked back at me I saw the fear.

"Baby, what does the card say?" I asked not wanting to know the answer.

"I added the boy and girl to my hit list. Emma." His voice was shaky but powerful. His sadness and fear was turning into pure anger. That's the strong Luka I know and love.

"Come here." His voice was getting stronger by the second. Pulling me close his lips hovered over mine. "She isn't going to hurt anyone else! I won't let her." His lips crashed to mine. I melted in his lap as his tongue took over my mouth. He was more aggressive in this kiss than he usually is but I wasn't complaining.

His hand slipped under my shirt and up my back, his finger running up and down my spine driving me crazy with chills. A sexy growl escaped his lips. His hands left my shirt and grabbed at my hips.

"Stop me." He growled. "Tell me to stop."

At first I ignore him starting to grind against him making him moan. But then I realized why he told me to stop him, his claws scratched my hip cutting through my shirt. I winced in pain pulling back. Instantly his gasped pulling his hands away from me.

"Celia! I'm so sorry!" He cried his eyes wide in horror.

"It's fine." It wasn't that bad, just a little scratch. It had scared me though.

"No it's not! I let my anger and lust take over. In no way is that okay!" He put his hands over his face hiding from me.

"Luka." I chuckled pulling at his hands. "It's fine. It's my fault for not stopping you like you told me to. I don't care if you scratched me, it's fine."

"Celia, I didn't mean to hurt you." He removed his hands his pain filled eyes looking down at my hip. "Let me see."

I pulled my shirt up a little to show him three red scratches on my hip. Sighing in relief he pressed his forehead to mine.

"I thought it was worse then that. But still I hurt you. I'm so sorry, Celia." He whispered his hand caressing my cheek.

"I know you didn't mean to so stop saying sorry!" I chuckled. I wasn't going to be mad at him for unintentionally hurting me.