Tickle me on

Celia's POV.

"I love you." I giggled as I opened my eyes to Lukas kiss attack all over my face.

"I know." He chuckled finally kissing my lips. His warm hands were sliding down my back slowly.

I smiled against his lips when his hands squeezed my butt. This is the best thing to wake up to. I deepened the kiss sliding my tongue into his mouth. A sexy moan came from him as he fought for dominance. Sure enough he won.

Sliding up him to a better position I drew another sexy moan from him his hands grabbing my hips as I straddle him.

"You guys realize where you are, right?" Kane cleared his throat making me jump. I had completely forgot we weren't alone.

"I'm sorry." I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. Not knowing what to do I remained frozen like an idiot.

"You must be Lukas mate." Kane chuckled. It was incredible how much he and Luka look alike.

"Yes, I'm Celia. It's nice to meet you." I smiled before looking down at Luka who was watching me. Amusement sparkled in his brilliant blue eyes.

"What?" My face was probable deep red.

"Nothing." He shrugged with a adorable smile. "I can't just look at you?"

"No." I chuckled placing my hands over his eyes. Growling he tried to shake my hands away but I wouldn't budge.

"Oh yeah?" He attempted to sit up but I used my elbows to pin his shoulders. "Damn, you're good. Lets see if I'm better."

His hands shot to my sides tickling me. That's when I flipped out, twisting and turning trying to get away but still refusing to move my hands.

"Stop!" I squealed.

"Don't give up, Celia!" Kane yelled cheering me on. "You got this!"

Luka kept on tickling me with a wicked grin as I arched my back laughing uncontrollably. I had to admit this was driving me crazy. I had to stop myself from just letting my lust take over. I had never had this reaction to being tickled before. He was actually turning me on.

Suddenly I was flipped onto my back with Luka on top of me. I felt his friend between my legs telling me he was liking this just as much I was.

Unable to control my laughing I slapped my hands to my face giving up.

"That's what I thought." He growled sexily. I had to remind myself that Kane was in the room. If it weren't for a him being in the room I would be all over Luka.

"Come on, why did you give up? I was betting on you!" Kane sighed.

"I'm sorry, Kane!" I giggled shaking my head. Peeking through my fingers I saw Luka biting his lip, he was undressing me with his eyes.

Hitting his shoulder I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What was that for?" He growled starring at my lips.

"Your little brother is watching us! Stop that!" I whispered hoping Kane couldn't hear me.

He looked up at his brother then back at me. "We need to find some us time." He sighed flipping us back over so that I was back on top of him.

"Trust me, I would be happy to leave and let you guys have your fun but I'm kind of stuck here." Kane chuckled.

Just when I was about to say something my stomach growled loudly making me snap my mouth shut.