Dirty Secret-1

I was sitting in the car with my momma on my way to my aunt house. I had to live with my aunt because my mom was about to deploy again. Yes I'm what u call a military brat been all over the world. The only reason I didn't leave with her is because I was in the last part of my senior year.

It felt like we was in the car for ever and I was growing inpatient.

"How long it's gone take" as I watch the trees pass me by on the road

"If you as me that on more Time I'm gone beat the skin off u leah"

"Well we been driving forever"

"We almost dere girl so how u feel about staying with ur aunty" she reached over and put her hand on mines

"It's cool I guess"

"Listen to me Leah I want u to behave yourself when ur living with my sis if she tell u something do it and respect her house hold"

"I will ma'am"

"I also heard she got a new man so I want u to respect and listen to him too cause he stays dere too"

"Yes ma'am"

We continue to drive for another 20 mins until we pull up to dis big 3 story house with a four door garage. Me and my mother got out the car grabbed my bags and headed to the door. We began knocking on the door my aunt awnser the door ten seconds later. My aunt still was gorgeous she was 42 and she still look like she was in her 30's my aunt was Carmel she stood about 5'6 and had beautiful round brown eyes she had her hair flat iron and she had on a plain white shirt and some skinny jeans.

"Hey lil sis and my how much u grew leah"

"Hey aunty Kay" I leans in and gave her a hug and a kiss on cheek

"Step back girl let me see you.....u got more curves then the letter O" I struck a pose for her and she bust out laughing

"That child of mines is too much" my mother said giving me a shove

We all went to the living room and sit down and talk.

"So where is this man of yours I been hearing about kay"

"Girl he up stairs hold on....WAYNE"

"YEA"

"COME HERE SO YOU CAN MEET ME NIECE AND MY SIS BEFOR SHE LEAVES"

He began to walk down the stairs and the man looked my age. my jaw instantly drop when I seen his sexy face he was 6'0 had da skin color of tygah the rapper and the face of trey songz. I instantly got wet from the sight of him.

"Ok bae dis is my niece Leah and my lil sis tonya"

"Hey ladies"

"Hey Wayne"

Let me tell y'all something that man is to young and too fine to be with my aunty. my aunty is cute but damn he need to be with a bitch like me don't get me wrong I luv my aunty but I want that man.

"Honey your room is on the second floor 3rd door down across from the bathroom honey can u show her where her room is??"

"Yea bae" he leaned down and gave my aunt a kiss on the lips and proceeded up the stairs.

"So how old are you" I ask following behind him

"I'm 23"

"How did u end up with my aunt not to be rude or anything my aunt is beautiful but ur so young compare to my aunt"

"It's cool I just got a thang for older woman they are not childish like the young females now days"

"How long u and my aunt been together"

"Bout a year"

He turned around and showed me to my room it was beautiful and spacious.
I put my bags on the bed and went back down stairs with my aunt and mother.

My mother gave me hugs and kisses and left out. after she left I went up stairs to my room and started to unpack and make my room feel more like home. In the middle of packing my aunt came up stairs and knock on the door.

"Come in" I yelled as I was hanging a picture on my wall.

"You got the room looking nice"

"Thanks aunt kay"

"Listen sweety I have to go to work I won't be back until 2 in the morning if you need anything u can let Wayne know honestly he should be on his way back with food for y'all to eat tonight also if u need anything from me txt my phone"

"Ok aunty kay"

"Ok sweety I luv u"

"Luv u to have fun at wrk"

"Yea right" she laughed befor closing the door.

I finish putting the last touches on my room and decided to put on my bikini swim suit to take a dip in the pool. I went in the back yard sat my towel on the lawn chair and turned on the stereo set. Ciara body party began to pour out the speaker I began to wind my hips to the song cause lord know I love this song. I step to the edge of the pool and dived in. when I surface I could feel my Malaysian wet wavy began to curl up. I drop back down to the bottom of the pool and resurface to try to push my hair out of my face when I resurface I got a face full of water splash in my face.

I wiped my face and seen Wayne laughing his ass off.

"You almost gave me a damn heart attack"

"You should have seen ur face"

"How long have u been out here"

"Long enough" he bust out laughing mimicking my dancing.

"Ok you got me but watch ur back now cuz u just declare war" I began laughing to and exit the pool. Wayne followed and did the same. We began to dry off. After we were done he grabbed a blunt dat was wrapped up in his clothes.

"You smoke"

"Yea do my aunty know you smoke"

"Yea she do she ain't got no problem long as I smoke outside"

"I'm shocked"

He handed me the blunt and lighter to spark it I took a long drag of the blunt and release the smoke out my mouth. I repeated that 3 more times and handed Wayne the blunt. I swear this nigga made smoking look good and his body was banging. I didn't notice it either at first but he was tatted to. We sat outside and chill for 10 mins and the weed began to take its affect.

I had to admit I was high as Hell and then the munchies started to kick in. Wayne and I sat on the couch and began to eat the KFC he brought home.

"You and my aunt are total opposites I just don't get it"

"Well the old saying is opposite attracts"

"If dats what you want to say" I said while giving him a playful shove

"You ain't bout that life" he said giving me a playful shove back.

I don't know y but it felt like I knew Wayne forever. I got up off the couch and yell what's good then. next thing I knew we was running around the house play fighting. I don't know what took over me but in the middle of playing I leaned in and kissed him.

"What the hell Leah what the fuck u that for"

I didn't say anything I just took off up the stairs and lock my self in the room. I don't know why he was tripping I felt like he been flirting all day. but I guess I went about it wrong but I do know I want him. I guess I got to approach this a different way. but I know he ain't gne be able to resist me.