Authors Note

I would like to thank every single person who took the time to read my story:) especially bethawdas13 because you took the time to comment and vote and I love you so much!

It took me almost a year for me to complete this, so thanks for all your patience.

175,000 some odd words, 58 chapters. I'm crying.

I'm definitely most proud of the chapters So Soon, By Now, and Fix Me. In also really proud of part three of the whole story in general.

So tell me your favorite parts, the worst parts, and what you thought of this story, and what you expect for the next one. Il actually try to reply to your comments as well because hey, I still haven't figured out this app.

Oops.

Details for the second book-

Yes, the sequel to this story 'Talking To The Moon' has been uploaded! You'll see a lot more of Abigail, and a new character ;) it's taking place one year in the future, and it's basically just one giant shit storm!!!

The chapters won't be as long, so when I begin updating, I'll try to update every other day or so. So please check that one out!

I'm also already beginning on the third and final story, I have started about 19 chapters or so, and you're going to love it and hate it at the same time I know it.

I may try uploading a few other stories not related to this one at all, we'll see.

Until next time.