Good To You

**AUTHORS NOTE - I just want to remind you all that you are loved. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. Anyone is here for you. You just need to ask. You just need to take twenty seconds of courage, then you'll have an army behind you for eternity. Don't take your life and leave others with a hole in their heart. Take moments. Enjoy life. Be grateful for everything. It'll be ok. Things will get better eventually. I love you.

•••

Taylor's POV

For the first time, I had something to lose.

He may live on the other side of the continent, but he was all mine. He was perfect in everyway. The freckles on his face, his shaggy dark hair. His voice carried the best tune. Same with the other members of his band.

He made a point to call me right when he woke up. Of course, New York was on eastern time, so I would get the call in the morning, where it would be noon there.

I picked up my ringing phone.

"Hi Joe!" I greeted.

"Hey Taylor!" He greeted back.

"How are you?" I asked the Jonas Brother.

"I am excellent. Guess what."

"What?"

"I, have a surprise for you."

"Oh really? What is it!"

"I can't tell you. It'll ruin the surprise."

"Why not? Come on. Tell me!"

"Mmm, no. But, I'll give you a hint."

"What is your hint?" I asked.

"If you go to your studio at three pm, your surprise will be there," he explained.

"That's your hint? Give me more details!" I begged.

"Calm down, don't get to excited," he laughed. "I don't want to give it away."

"Ugh, you are so frustrating."

_______________________

Josh's POV

Well you could say I was certainly 'surprised' when I saw Taylor's surprise in the studio. I guess you could also say I was a little jealous. Her 'surprise' was quite the deal in the music industry. When I heard the front door open, I stepped into the hallway to see if it was Taylor.

"I can tell you right now, you're probably going to really enjoy your surprise," I told her.

"What is it?" She asked as she hung her jacket on the rack. The late September air making it brisk outside.

"I'll let you figure that out on your own."

"Where is it?"

"The recording room," I stated.

I walked down the hallway, back to where I had perched myself before the surprise had arrived. Taylor was a few steps behind.

I watched her reaction as she stepped through the door. Her jaw dropped, and eyes went wide.

"Joe!" She shrieked. She had a wide grin on her face, that matched that of Joes. She ran and leaped into his arms.

Suddenly, I felt rather uncomfortable. My girlfriend never reacted like that to me, of course I didn't live a few plane rides away. Or maybe I was uncomfortable with seeing Taylor in love. I'd rather see her in love with me than anyone else. Woah, back up. My heart belonged to my girlfriend.