Beautiful Soul

Well fuck.

Slap me in the face and twiddle my nipples. After wrongfully believing that Taylor swift and jake gylinhaal dated in 2011, I was wrong. 8/. Tits. They apparently dated in 2010. This messes up everything... But don't worry my little kitten llamas. I shall figure it out.

Now, HONAY! WHERE'S MAH SUPASUIT? 

_______________________

Taylor's POV

The days past by, until I found myself in my bathroom wearing a black dress, that flared past the chest. It had silver beads lined along the top, with spaghetti straps topping it off. I had my hair curled, and just finished my make up. I heard a car honk outside.

"Taylor, Josh is here!" My mom yelled.

I got my shoes on and walked out into the living room. There my mom stood at the door with Josh who looked rather dapper in black dress pants and shirt with a grey tie. I smiled at him.

"You look nice," I said.

"I could say the same, but that'd be an understatement," he replied.

I went over and hugged him.

"Aw, you guys look so cute together. Where's the camera?" My mom said.

"Is that really necessary?" I complained.

"Yes of course it is," Josh said. "I need to practice my poses before we get there."

I rolled my eyes.

Soon my mom returned with a camera and took a picture.

"Ok, can we go now?" I said a little agitated.

"Yes, yes, of course go have fun you kids," my mom said smiling.

We walked outside, and he led me into his car.

"You're moms pretty cool," Josh said after a while of driving.

"Yeah I guess so, but she can be pretty annoying sometimes."

"Nah, she's fine."

After a few more minutes, we arrived at my school.

"So, they will still let me in even though I don't go to your school, right?" Josh asked.

I looked over at him.

"You're asking me this now?"

"Well, I mean it wasn't a good time before-"

A knock on the window interrupted him.

"Taylor! Ooh, who's the new beau? Lets go, it's already started!" My friend Dianna shouted through the car window. I watched as she raced off to the gym, not being patient enough to wait for us.

"Well I guess we'll just have to sneak you in," I said to Josh as I opened the door.

We both got out and headed towards the gym. I tried not to blush when he held out his arm for me to take.

We managed to get in no problem, and we walked towards my group of friends. We gossiped and giggled. I felt a little bad that Josh looked so out of it, and I wanted to include him. But I didn't know how.

"So," Dianna started. "You haven't told us about this hunk yet."

She was pointing to Josh.

"Oh he's, were just friends," I said a little embarrassed.

"Uh huh. I'll believe that when pigs fly," she replied.

I rolled my eyes. I knew this was going to happen.