Change

I know what you're thinking, that last chapter was ridiculously short, but that's because this chapter is a giant poo of words. It was rather fun to write, and I was having a major throwback of childhood memories in the end. And this story is going to move along quite faster now after the next one or so. I'm getting there, please hang on. And I love y'all.

ALSO... Updates may be a little slower than usual for a while.. Seems like I say this way too often in my fanfics, but a friend of mine just recently passed, and I will try to stay strong. Writing takes me out of reality and anywhere but there would be fine for me. After a long emotionaly draining day at his celebration of life, here's to the hope that we can change. Here's to the hope that one day, depression won't effect everybody. Enjoy. 

•••

Taylor's POV

And it's a sad picture, the final blow hits you 

Somebody else gets what you wanted again

"Wow. Nice haircut," I acknowledged.

"Thanks, it's grown out a bit though, I cut it in January," Josh explained.

"Wow. I guess I haven't seen you for three months then," I replied.

We were sitting at our table in Prado. We never saw each other any more. The last time we had gone here together was, well I guess right before he cut his hair. Right when he fell for Amanda.

"So how are you and Amanda?" I asked hoping he wouldn't give me a good answer. I silently hoped the relationship hadn't worked out.

"We are amazing. You know, I guess I should thank you. If you never brought her there to that party, I probably never would have met her."

I forced out a small laugh and a smile. I prayed he hadn't just seen my eye twitch.

"I guess I'm the master of relationships," I said.

He laughed as if I had just said a joke.

"Yeah, how about your love life. Got a new boyfriend yet?" He asked.

It was hard to see nostrils flare out from anger at a distance... Right?

I shook my head.

"How come we never see each other anymore? I have no idea what you're up to," I remarked trying to change the subject.

"Oh, the usual. Trying to write an album. Trying to record an album, but never finding the time because the studio is so fucking busy," Josh complained.

"I know! It's ridiculous. I have so many songs that I need to record, but I can't get in," I agreed. "What's going on?"

"I guess everyone's just busy chasing their dreams. Hey, you remember that one dream I told you, a couple of years ago?"

"Well, we've told each other a lot of dreams. Which one?"

"Remember when I told you I always wanted to own my own studio?"

"Yeah, but then you also told me you would never find the money to do that. Have you finally found it?"

"No. I've researched around, and it costs a lot. Not just the building, but all of the equipment. The band has made a fair amount, but it's not enough. I know I could just take out a loan from the bank, and in the end we would be able to pay it off with the money we hopefully make faster from having our own studio. But I have a better plan."

He grinned at me.

I was taken aback.

"Wh-why are you looking at me like that? What are you planning on doing?" I demanded nervously.