Chptr 47: ENDING [Part 1]

--Yerin's POV--

“I guess you already had snack with Sehun.”, Jonghyun said while driving.

“Yeah, we ate--”

“Then we won't eat snack, since you already had one...”, he took a quick glance at me but it looked like he glared.

“I'm hungry, though.”, he mumbled.

I turned to him. “Then eat. Let's buy your food first.”

“Don't want.”, he said expressionless.

“Why? I thought your hungry?”

He just rolled his eyes while continuing to drive.

“Pff, sulking again.... Just stop the car at that convenience store. I'll buy you snack.”, I pointed at a near convenience store we're approaching.

He glared at me and rolled his eyes but then, he turned the car and stopped beside the road. I secretly chuckled because he complied to what I said, though he's sulking, making it obvious that he's really hungry.

We both got off the car and headed in the store. I held his hand and smiled widely at him even though he still has that sulking expression.

“I'll feed you a lot so you'll stop sulking already.”, I smiled at him while grabbing foods from him from the racks.

He just stuck out his and looked away. He looks so cute pretending to be mad like that so I giggled as he walks away to the other food racks.

“You.”, A familiar, cold voice called my attention while I was scanning the snack shelves.

I slowly turned to that direction and saw Jisoo standing with her arms crossed and looking at me with raised eye brows.

“Of all people to see, why does it have to be you?”, she huffed and rolled her eyes.

Even though I want to throw the stuffs I'm holding to her, I tried to keep cool. Before I could answer her back, a hand held my arm and pulled me back a bit.

“What do you need now?”, Jonghyun said as he slid himself in front of me to face Jisoo.

Jisoo seemed to not noticed earlier that I'm with Jonghyun based on her reaction. She had her eyes widened, seeing me and Jonghyun together.

“Why are you together?”, she asked, switching her eyes from me to Jonghyun.

“Is there something wrong on being with my girlfriend?”, Jonghyun asked raising his eyebrow.

“Girlfriend? You already--”

“Broke up? Well... we didn't break up, just to make it clear to you. Sorry to say but your stupid plans all failed.”, Jonghyun said and held my hand, making Jisoo frown more.

“Yah! You, Yerin... have you forgotten what I told you?”, she stepped closer to me but Jonghyun hid me behind him and pushed Jisoo away.

“Jonghyun...”, I held him back to at least stop him. I know he's too pissed to Jisoo and he might do something not good, even though she's a girl.

“Why do you still want to stay with her, Jonghyun? There's nothing special to her. Can't you see?”, Jisoo helplessly told Jonghyun.

“Could you just stop this, okay? I'll stay with her as long as I want and for what reason I have. You don't need to care. You're nothing compared to her, I pity you. We were fine as friends before but now, don't you ever dare to come close to me again.”, Jonghyun exploded.

I pulled him back to make him stop. Jisoo was just standing there like a bomb exploded right in front of her face.

“Jisoo, just please stop.”, I told her.