Chptr 2: Then He Saw...

--Yerin’s POV—

‘I know this guy.’, I thought as I looked at him fiercely.

“Yah! JUNG JAESUN!!!”, I yelled at the boy in front of me.

Jaesun cowardly folded himself when he heard me yell. He’s my classmate since I started high school and I know him very well. He was once a rude guy that always annoys and bugs me but of course, I won’t let it pass just like that. Let’s just say that I already taught him some of his lessons so he acts kinda disciplined now to me.

“U-uh. Mianhae Yerin. Mianhae, we’re just playing around..M-mianhae.”, Jaesun repeatedly bowed his head and apologizing.

“Jaesun-ah! How many times should I tell you not to play around like that?!”, I yelled again while staring at him with firing eyes.

“I’m really really really sorry Yerin. I’ll behave promise.”, he did another set of polite bows in front of me.

Then ordered the other boys with him to pick up my bag. They followed and hurriedly pick up my bag and handed it to me. I grabbed it, glared at them, then looked back to Jaesun.

“This is enough. Go now! Classes will start soon.”, I commanded them.

He bowed once again, also the other guys with him and they all ran inside the building. I just followed them with my eyes.

After they’re completely out of my sight, I sighed and fixed bag.

“Yah Yerin-ah. Why so harsh?”, YeonMi came to me.

“What’s harsh with that? You know Jaesun, he needs to be disciplined at times.”

She chuckled. “Are you his mother? Psh, I told you to be nicer to everyone.”

“I’m always nice.”, I made a face then I grabbed her hands to enter the school building.

--Jonghyun’s POV—

We arrived at school plenty of minutes ago but we’re all still here inside the car.

We know that girls are waiting for us to come and they’ll just bug us with their screams and squeals when they see us.

Yes, we have fangirls here at school. At first it’s fun but now it just annoys me.

We just parked the car on a spot where the group of girls can’t see us but we could see them so we could monitor if they’ll already gone and we can finally go out.

“Woah! I think they have increased compared to last year.”, Taemin said while looking at the group of girl patiently waiting.

They are all looking at the girls but I’m just lazily sitting on the passenger seat, drawing circles with my fingers on the dashboard. I’m so sick of looking at those girls so I don’t want to bother myself to check if they have increased or not.

“These girls won’t seriously leave. I want to go out already.”, Key whined.

“How could they be so patient?”, Onew hyung said with amusement.

I justr rolled my eyes and sighed. I’m really getting bored.

“They’re even blocking the way. Look at that cute girl there, she can’t pass.”, Taemin said pointing outside.

Hearing the word ‘Cute girl’, they all looked at what’s Taemin is pointing.

“If all our fangirls are like that girl, it would be more fun.”, Minho said. He’s almost like a giraffe, his neck is really stretched just to see the girl they were talking about.