Chptr 44: BISH's Plan Failed, BUT...

--Yerin's POV--

“Yah...”, A light tap on my shoulder and a soft call interrupted my deep thinking while I'm on my way home.

I smiled a bit when I saw that it's Sehun and let him walk with me.

“Is Yeonmi always busy nowadays? You're always alone.”, he said.

“She's quite busy and I also want some time alone.”, I answered.

“Why? Is there a problem?”, he asked worriedly.

I just shook my head and chose to remain silent.

He sighed. “If you don't want to share it with me, it's fine... Oh by the way. I heard Jonghyun-ssi is already out from the hospital. Is he completely fine now?”

I looked up at him because of his question. He doesn't know the decision I did so might as well just let him be clueless about it. I looked away and ignored his question.

“Okay, now I know there is really a problem. Common, tell me. You will feel better if you let it out.”

I still didn't answer and just kept bowing my head down. Then he he deeply sighed and pulled me to walk faster. He is dragging me with him until we reached a small and quiet park.

“What are we going to do here Sehun?”, I asked.

“We're going to talk about whatever that serious thing you're keeping.”, he sat on a bench and pulled me beside him to sit.

“You're not like this. You used to share me your problems before but now you won't even talk. I know it's something serious.”, he said.

I blinked a few times to prevent the tears from coming out.

“Sehun why is it so painful?”, I looked at him with helpless eyes.

He just looked back at me with sympathy, wanting me to continue.

“Is doing something for the better always has to be this painful? Do I have to hurt myself to be able to do the right thing?”, I asked again though I'm not really expecting an answer.

He sighed and wiped some strands of my hair away from my face.

“Are you sure it's really the right thing?”, he asked.

I slowly nodded my head then looked away, rolling my eyes up so no tear would come out.

Suddenly Sehun wrapped his arms over my shoulder then pulled me closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“I told you you'll feel better if you will let of that out. Though I don't have any idea on what is your problem, I suggest for you not to hold your tears anymore.”, he said while gently massaging my shoulders.

And as if on que, tears quickly streamed down my face. It was like a signal allowing me to explode. My sobs got louder and I can't almost breathe. I buried my face on Sehun's chest and cried more.

“Cry as loud as you can and as you need.”, he said while caressing my back.

I know I have cried a lot. I have releases gallons of tears but there's still more. Tears kept on increasing as well as the pain as days go by.

--Jonghyun's POV--

I kicked the my house's front door to open and slammed it really hard when I got in. I threw my car keys just any wear and also threw my bag. I kicked everything that I pass by on my way to the living room but I just ended up hurting my foot. I screamed really loud, not because of the pain on my foot but because of the extreme anger and pain inside me.