Chptr 26: Making It Official -__-"

--Jonghyun's POV--

“Jonghyun... Can't we do it next time?”, Yerin tried to pull herself on the opposite direction where I am dragging her.

I stopped pulling and faced her but didn't let go of her hand.

 “Why?”, I asked her.

She stared at me for seconds before she sighed and bowed.

“Not yet ready. It's kinda embarassing...”, she trailed off.

I laughed. “Wait. What are we talking about here? We're just going to announce to the guys that we are together now but you sound like we're going to do something...err.. weird.”

She glared at me.

“I know that, okay? That's what I'm talking about. It's kinda embarrassing.”

“Why is it embarassing? They're your friends too and you know that they're aware of this.”

“Yes, but... I'm... I'm not used to this. You know that.”, she said almost like whispering.

I grinned, getting what she meant on what she said.

“Oh yes. I forgot that I'm your first boyfriend that's why you're not used to this kind of situation.”

She just looked at me helplessly and bowed her head again. I gently squeezed her hand and ruffled her hair with my other hand.

“C'mmon. They're all waiting for this. They waited with me since the very first time I started courting you so let's go now...”, I pulled her again and started walking, almost in front of the door of my house.

“Jonghyun... wait!” 

She struggled again but I just continued pulling her until I was already touching the door knob. She can't do anything but just hide behind me to protect himself from the 'embarrassment' she is talking about.

As soon as I pushed the door open, all the four boys, together with Yeonmi, stood up from their seats and looked at me with asking and anticipating expressions.

“So, how was it?”, Onew hyung asked.

For a bit of suspense, I stayed quiet first, with a blank face and looked at them all but later on, end up chuckling since I can't hold my excitement anymore and also because of Yerin holding tightly on my shirt while hiding like a scared child behind me.

“Actually, me and this girl hiding behind me have settled things and we're going to announce it now.”

They all stretched their necks sidewards, peeking at Yerin. I grabbed her hand holding my shirt and pulled her to come in front. She stepped a bit to show herself and bowed shyly in front of them.

“Why are you hiding there noona?”, Taemin asked.

“Uhm... nothing. Don't mind that.”, Yerin smiled awkwardly.

“So... What now? You can proceed to your announcement now.”, Key said impatiently.

I smiled and wrapped my arm on Yerin's shoulder. She looked at me with uneasiness so I smiled at her and pulled her closer to make her feel comfortable.

“After many tries, finally I made a successful plan. Now, me and Yerin are officially together.”, I announced with a big smiled.

“Woooh~”, they all yelled and cheered and chorus. They're even jumping and dancing around.

“Congratulations~!”, Yeonmi said shook mine and Yerin's hands. 

“Finally! We thought we're never going to here this.”, Minho said.