Chptr 13: My Fault Pt. 2

--Jonghyun’s POV—

“Hey Jonghyun, common! Get up now and we’ll go home!”, SoDam noona yelled at me.

But I just ignored her and continue to play with my iPad.

SoDam noona is my elder sister. She came to my house this morning, forcing me to come with her to our house.

“Jonghyun! Can’t you hear me? Let’s go now! Don’t be stubborn.”, she yelled once again.

“I said I don’t want to go home! I’ll stay here.”, I insisted.

“You’re injured and you’re alone here, no one will take care of you here so let’s go home now.”

I put my iPad on the bedside table and hid myself under the blanket. When she mentioned ‘no one will take care of me’, I remembered that I’m sulking today.    (he forgot that he’s sulking -___-“)

Yerin refused to take care of me. I don’t blame her that I got injured, but I can’t help to feel sulky that he rejected my request. I just wanted her to take care of me.

I peeked out my head a little outside the blanket.

“There’s still no one who’s gonna take care of me at home. Umma and appa is away because of business trip and you have to go to the office. There’s still no difference if I stay here or there.”

“But there are maids there who can take care of you!  Okay, if you don’t want to come with me, just at least call a girlfriend so there’d be someone who’ll take care of you.”

I just felt sulkier on what she said.

“I don’t have one.”, I pouted.

“Really, huh? Then just come with me! Stop acting like that!”

Our argument got interrupted when four boys went in my room. I hid myself again under my blanket.

“Oh? What’s with the yelling?”, I heard Key said when he got in.

“Annyeong SoDam noona.”, I heard them greeted.

“Good you’re here. Your friend here is sulking and being so stubborn for an unknown reason. I just wanted to take him home so someone could take care of him.”

“Oh noona, no problem. We got a SOLUTION to that.”, I heard Minho said. He emphasized the word ‘solution’ which caught my interest.

I came out of the blanket and froze when I saw Yerin, standing there with them.

“Yerin-ah!”, I yelled in surprise.

“Oh? Who is she? ”, noona looked at Yerin then to me, then to the boys.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jin Yerin.”, she bowed politely in front of noona and smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Are you Jonghyun’s girlfriend?”, noona asked her, she seemed to like Yerin, based on her smile.

Yerin’s eyes widened and her face immediately turned into bright red when she heard noona’s question.

I smiled on what I see. It’s the first time I saw Yerin blush and it’s really a scene worth seeing. She became prettier in my eyes. For the first time this morning, I became thankful that noona came.

“Noona, she’s not Jonghyun hyung’s girlfriend. They’re not even friends.”,  Onew said.

“It’s a complicated story noona so don’t ask more.”, Taemin added when he saw noona’s expression became confused.