Chptr 36: "You have a girlfriend?"

--Jonghyun's POV--

Together with Onew hyung, I sat outside our cabin though we are instructed to sleep by the head of this camp trip. It's too early to settle on my bed so I went out and I brought Onew hyung with me because it's too boring to stay up alone.

“If you don't want to sleep, don't take me with you. I'm already sleepy.”, Onew hyung yawned and hugged himself because of the cold night wind.

“Few more minutes hyung.”, I insisted as I doodle on a piece of paper, trying to entertain my self, using the cute, fox pen that Yerin gave me.

“You've said 'few more minutes' too just an hour ago. Really, how long is a minute for you?”, he rolled his eyes and stamped his feet on the wooden floor of the cabin terrace. I just ignored him and continued with what I am doing.

“Hey, you two. Why aren't you sleeping yet?”

We both looked at Jisoo who stepped in with us, coming from their own cabin. She used her arm force to pull herself up and sit on the wooden railings of the terrace.

“Someone here is refusing to sleep and has to carry me with him.”, Onew pouted.

“How about you, why are you still up?”, I asked her.

She shrugged. “I can't sleep too. It's too early.”

“Exactly.” I agreed then give Onew hyung an 'I-told-you' look but he just glared away.

“Hey wait...”, Jisoo chuckled. “Aren't you too old and manly too use such a cute pen?”

“This?”, I held the pen up. “No one's too old for cute stuffs and this one is not just a simple pen. This cute fox pen came from a fox.”

She raised an eyebrow and looked at me like I am crazy.

“Let me clear that for him. That pen actually came from her girlfriend whom he call a fox.”, Onew explained.

It took seconds before she responded.

“Y-you have a girlfriend?”, she asked, seemed to be more curious on the facr that I have a girlfriend instead of why do I call her a fox.

“What's with the reaction? Is it unbelievable that I have one?”, I asked when I saw that her expression was quite weird.

“N-no. It's just that...”, she bowed her head then jumped off the railing.

“Well... I'll just walk around before I head back to the our cabin. Goodnight.”, she bowed and continued to walk out, not even looking back.

I followed her with my eyes until she's out of my sight then turned to Onew hyung with asking expression on why she reacted weirdly.

“I don't know. All I know right now is I'm so sleepy and I can't stay up with you anymore so whether you like it or not, I'm going to sleep.”, he stood from his chair and immediately went in.

I sighed, crumpled the paper I doodled on and threw it on a bin before entering the cabin too. I still don't feel sleepy and also, I don't think I'll be able to sleep right away because of the urge to talk to a certain someone.

Since we first came here in the camp, until now that which is our last night, I still haven't talked to Yerin because of the poor network connection. I can't contact her because signal isn't stable on this kind of place and I really had to have a good timing to catch a good signal on my phone.

My sight went to the desk where my phone is placed.

'Please... Let me call her now, at least just now.', I thought, not sure to whom I am really talking to.