Chptr 31: Reconciliation

--Jonghyun's POV--

All eyes are on me when I entered our headquarters with a big frown on my face and extremely dark aura around me. I called the boys so that I could talk to them about what happened between me and Yerin and to get some idea on what should I do.

“Okay... So you fought again? Seriously, you've been together for just a few weeks and you fought twice already.”, Key followed me with his hands on his waist as I walk my way to the couch.

“You think I want this? It just happens then before I knew it, we're already arguing and end up fighting.”, I said and sat heavily on the couch.

They all gathered and sat with me, all wanting to know what exactly happened.

“So what is it this time?”, Onew asked.

Before I could even answer the question, a call ringtone was heard, coming form Minho's phone that held me back from explaining. He excused himself then answered his phone.

“Jagiya... We have to talk about what?”, he asked then paused, listening to the other line.

His brows were furrowing as he continue to listen to the caller, which I supposed his girlfriend.
“You saw me with whom? Wait... it's not what you think. I'll explain to you babe but not now please. I'm in the middle of important conversation right now. Promise, I'll explain.... BYE~”, he even made a smooch sound before ending the call that made me frown more.

From what I have heard, his girlfriend is probably jealous of something and asking him to explain it.

“Tell me, being jealous is normal right? I mean girlfriends tends to be the one who gets jealous often, right?”, I asked them, face crumpled.

“So that is your problem? Yerin is being jealous over someone or something.”, Minho concluded.

I pouted. “I wish that was the problem. But it's the other way around... She's not being jealous.”

They're faces all got twisted, looking at me weirdly with confusion and big question marks above their head.

“Wait. Let's make your statement clear... You fought because Yerin is not jealous???”, Key's face even got crumpled.

I nodded as a response to his question with made them quiet and tilt their head in confussion.

“Enough... We surrender, it's really really really not understandable.”, Onew hyung raised his hands like surrendering.

I told them everything that happened, explaining how Yerin and I fought.

“So basically, you want noona to be jealous, without sufficient reason? What are you up to hyung?”, Taemin asked.

“Seriously, that's the weirdest reason of a quarrel I have ever heard. And you're the weirdest boyfriend I have ever met. Dealing with a jealous girlfriend is the least I want.”, Minho said.

I sighed. “Weird? I just want more of her attention and for once, I wanted to experience explaining and defending myself over that issue to her. Being able to calm her when she's jealous is the sweetest thing for me.”

They all became dumbfounded when they heard my reason. I know that's kinda weird but I seriously wanted to experience that.

“You're wanting so much from your girlfriend...”, Onew shook his head.

Minho suddenly chuckled and a naughty smirk was formed on his lips.
“Since you want a jealous girlfriend, how about exchanging? My girlfriend needs some explanation right now.”