Chptr 23: Give In, PLEASSSEEE

--Jonghyun’s POV—

“Hello Kibum-ah? Are you with Yerin and Yeonmi?”, I asked Key on the phone.

“Uhm no. I haven’t seen her since classes ended. Maybe they’re already home.”

“No. I’m waiting here outside the building and they haven’t come out yet.”, I looked around to double check the area if they’re already there but still no Yerin around.

“Then just wait a bit longer. I’ll hang up now.”

“Pff… You’re no help. Bye.”, I ended the call.

I looked back again at the entrance of the building then I finally saw Yeonmi.

“Hey Yeonmi. Why aren’t you with Yerin?”, I asked her when I noticed that Yerin is not around.

“Uhm she’s doing something that’s why I’ll come home alone today.”

“Is she with someone?”, I raised an eyebrow.

“No oppa. She’s probably alone now. She’s doing some research now and practicing for our art project. She’s having a hard time doing it.”, she explained.

“Really? What is it?”

“There are different kinds of projects given to each student and unfortunately, painting is assigned to her. She’s never good at that so she’s having a hard time practicing and gathering techniques. She’s going to be busy until she finish the project.”, she pouted.

“May I know where she is?”

Yeonmi bit her lower lip and scratched her head.

“I really wanted to tell you where she is right now but she’ll be mad at me if I did. You know, when I left with Taemin last morning, she didn’t talk to me the whole day. Sorry oppa…”, she bowed.

“No it’s okay. I understand.”, I smiled.

“You know I can’t understand why Yerin doesn’t like you. You’re actually nice.”

I chuckled on what she said.
“I can’t understand that either… I’ll go ahead now. I’ll try to find Yerin.”

“Okay. Goodluck.”, she smiled and waved.

I turned around but she called me again. I turned back and faced her.

“Oppa… If you’re really serious on her, don’t give up. You have my vote.”, she put her thumb up.

“I really won’t don’t worry.”, I smiled and started walking away again.

I don’t know where to start finding her and I don’t have an idea either on where she could be right now. Though she’s researching, I’m sure she’s not in the library because she can’t paint there.

I looked around the corridor hoping to see her but instead of her, I saw a familiar boy.

‘This very reliable boy… Maybe he could help.’

I smirked and walked towards him.

“Hey Jaesun, long time no see.”, I stopped in front of him and waved a hand.

“What do you need now?”, he backed a few steps away, like I did something traumatizing to him before.

“Why are you afraid of me now? I didn’t even hurt you once.”, I chuckled and stepped closer to him.

“Stop bothering me now. I already gave you her number and I even gave you a selca of her. You know how hard to find it secretly? And do you know how much I get nervous everytime she would talk to me?”