Chptr 30: Because Being Jealous is too Mainstream

--Yerin's POV-- 

“Yeonmi?”, I called as soon as I went in the house.

She called me earlier and she said she needs someone to talk to. I think there's a problem so I immediately got home to accompany her.

I looked around the house and started searching for her. Then I found her in her room, knees curled up as she sits on her bed.

“Yeonmi?”, I called softly as I approach her.

She just looked at me with sad eyes and that's when I had confirmed that she really has a problem. I sat beside her and took her hand.

“What's the problem?”, I asked worriedly. 

She sniffed and sobbed first before answering. 

“Jinyoung and I fought...”, she trailed off.

I couldn't react right away. I almost did a face palm but stopped myself because she might got offended. I thought it was something more serious than this. But since I can see that she's really affected and sad, I just decided to take her problem as 'something serious'.

“Okay... Why did you fought?”, I asked. 

“I... I confronted him after seeing him hanging out with a girl. Then he got mad.”, her brows furrowed and she pouted.

“Wait... So you accused him of cheating or something like that?”

“Sort of... But he got mad instead of apologizing to me that's why we fought.”

I paused and tried to analyze their situation and started to find the right words to tell Yeonmi.

“Uhm... Have you seen enough to accuse him of cheating already? What exactly did you see?”, I asked. 

She pouted. “I saw him walked out of a cafe with a girl. He said it's just his classmate but why do they need to be in a cafe together?” 

“He said it's his classmate then why didn't you believe it? Not just because they are together, it already means they're doing something wrong. I'm sure they're there for a reason and I'm sure too that you didn't listen to that reason when you fought.”

“But he became mad! How would I listen to his explanation.”

I smiled and shook my head.

“Though I'm not that experienced to these kinds of things, I can say that this is all just a little misunderstanding. Of course he'll get mad because he got accused. No one wants to be accused of something they didn't really do. You could have asked for his explanation first. Knowing Jinyoung, he can't do those kinds of things to you.” 

She just remained quiet, thinking over the things I have said. 

“I just can't help being jealous...”, she sniffed and faced down.

I just sighed and chuckled. Jealousy is really something that makes a simple misunderstanding worse. 

“Well, I guess I have to cool things first before we talked to each other... How about you?”, she turned to me.

“What about me?”, I asked.

“Aren't you having problems with girls around Jonghyun oppa? The fangirls or other girls, you know... aren't you jealous of them?”

“No. Why would I be jealous to them? Aside from Jonghyun isn't that close with girls, there's really nothing to be jealous at.”, I shrugged.

 She sighed. “What would I expect? You're not the clingy and possessive type of girl. I can't imagine the cold Jin Yerin to be jealous.”