Chptr 1: The Obsess and The Fierce

--Jonghyun’s POV—

**KRRIIINNNGGGG**

I irritably reached the alarm clock beside my bed and turned it off. Though I still don’t want to get up because I really hate waking up early, I don’t have a choice. Today is the first day of classes and I know, in any minute now, my friends will be here to pick me up.

I lazily walk and headed to the bathroom for a nice morning shower. Then after getting dressed, I went out of my bedroom for breakfast.

I’m leaving alone in the house that my parents gave me. I wanted to enjoy freedom at young age so I asked them if I could live separately, and luckily, they agreed. But I’m not totally living ‘independently’. They would still support all my needs, specially luxuries. They would even send maids sometimes from our house to here so there would be someone who’ll clean.

‘This is life….’

I headed to the kitchen and went to the dividers where the bowls and plates are placed. I scanned it and smiled when I saw my newly bought ‘BABY’. It’s a fox head shaped food bowl, and I just bought it yesterday when I saw it in the mall.

Though I know it’s childish, I love collecting everything that is related to foxes. Collectibles, toys, pillows and more. I have this certain liking, uhm no.. ADDICTION, to foxes. I think they’re really cute, interesting and unique, in a way, so I like it. Actually, when you enter my room, you would think you have entered a Fox Sanctuary. Everything has fox prints and designs.

I grabbed my bowl and a cereal box, I toasted some breads, grabbed a box of milk then I sat to the kitchen counter and started eating.

Not long after I had my first bite, I heard the main door of the house opened. Then after a few seconds, four boys entered the kitchen. Onew hyung, Key, Minho and Taemin walked straightly to me.

They were my friends since childhood. We grew up together because all our parents are close friends. We were like brothers to each other.

Onew hyung and I are both on our Senior year, Key and Minho are both on their Junior year while Taemin is still a Sophomore.

“You’re still not ready to go? You know what time is it? We’re gonna be late on our first day!”, Key approached me with both hands on his waist. The others followed and they all gathered around me.

“Tss. As if I care…”, I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

For me, school is so boring. Not that I’m not good at it, I just find it uninteresting.

“Hyung. First day of school, it’s fun.”, Minho said with a wide smile and high fived with Taemin with grins on their faces.

“Fun? I’m sure you just wanted to go to school for ‘girl hunting’.”, Key glared at Minho.

“Us, maybe. But for Jonghyun Hyung, Fox Hunting.”, Minho said that made everyone laugh, I just glared at him.

I got what he’s trying to say. They’re my friends so they know everything about this Fox addiction thing. They also know the type of girl I like, and it also has something to do with foxes.

Attractive girls, for me, are those who look like foxes. Pointed and narrow eyes, small but cute nose and small face. But more than physical looks, I like girls that are sweet, cute but in a natural way and because foxes are wild animals, being strong, tough and clever are the main points.

“Oh! Speaking of fox, looks like Jonghyun hyung has a new baby here.”, Taemin said while pointing at my bowl.

“I just bought it yesterday. It’s cute, right?”, I said. My mood suddenly went up. I like it when my ‘babies’ are being noticed.