Chptr 21: Almost?

--Yerin’s POV—

“Yerin…”, I heard him call me.

I stopped and turned around to tell him to sleep to but that was a wrong move. I miscalculated his possible distance from me. I didn’t thought that he had already gone so near to me so when I turned around, my face was exactly in front of him, just MILLIMETERS away from each other. Our face is so near to each other that his lips brushed on mine. Only brushed, but it brought a very strong feeling on me.

“Stop!”, I yelled as soon as my eyes fluttered open.

I panted as I look around the room.

‘I dreamt of it… again.’

It’s like the fifth time that I have dreamt of that scene the whole night and I don’t know why that scene that happened last night kept on flashing back. That scene where we have…

‘Stop remembering!’, I scolded myself.

“I swear, I’m going to make you fell in love with it so hard that you’re going to be crazy.” , I remembered that line he told me

Is this what he is talking about? Am I being crazy now? But NO… not as if have fallen in love with him. That’s not because of that. That scene just kept coming back to me because… it’s my first. My first kiss got stolen from me by the person who’s not even related to me.

I covered myself with my blanket and tried to get some more sleep, though it’s already morning. I didn’t sleep well last night because of that dream. But my sleep continuation has been disturbed by a knock on my door.

I fixed myself then went to open the door.

“Morning~”, Jonghyun greeted cheerfully.

He, himself, widened the open door and straightly walked in, without even being invited.

“Can’t you wait to be invited in before you come in MY room?”, I put my hands on my waist and stood in front of him.

“But you wouldn’t invite me in.”, he sat on the edge of my bed.

“Good thing you know I won’t do that so leave now. What are you even going to do here?”

“To wake you up.”, he smiled.

“Now I’m awake so leave now, go to your own room and sleep.”, I tried to pull him of my bed but he’s making himself heavy.

“But I just woke up.”, he protested.

“You should sleep more. It’ll help you grow taller.”

He stood up in front of me.

“I’m telling you, you shouldn’t mention my height again.”, he smirked.

“And why? Does it hurt?”, I smirked too.

“No… But it makes me wonder how would the boys react if I told them what happened last night.”, his smirk became devilish.

“No you won’t tell that!”

“Won’t I? Shall not I tell them that we kiss—“

“YOU WON’T! And that’s not even as that. Our… our… our lips just brushed to each other. Slightly brushed so it’s not considered… that one you’re saying.”, I found it hard to explain, avoiding some words because it’s awkward.

He laughed. “Brushed, slightly brushed, whatever you call it, when lips touched each other, it’s still a kiss.”

“Okay fine. Whatever you wanted to call it. Just go out.”, I sighed in defeat.