Chptr 46: Everything is Back

--Yerin's POV--

After unlocking the front door, I headed straight to Jonghyun's room. I promised him yesterday that I will come really early to make him let me leave. I told him to sleep early and take some rest because he looks so stressed and because he's a bit drunk, but he keeps on insisting that I should stay and it took hours before he finally agreed to rest and let me go home.

After we have settled our problem yesterday, it feels like my world started rotating again. It's such a relief to know that those things that I thought I won't be experiencing again and I won't be able to do again, they're all back to me. I can freely do things again and this time, i'd d better.

I quietly went in to Jonghyun's room and saw him, lying on a very messy bed, and on a very spread out position. I bet he had a hard time trying to sleep last night.

I walked further in and was about to open the curtains but I'm afraid that would wake him up uncomfortably so I just knelt beside his bed, on the side where he was facing. I smiled while I was staring at his perfect, sleeping face but then, I noticed that his brows are furrowed.

I chuckled and tapped his nose lightly with my index finger.

“Hey. Mr. Kim, you're awake, aren't you?”, I asked.

His brows furrowed more then without opening his eyes, he moaned as a response. I chuckled, knowing why he is acting like that.

“Headache?”, I asked and tapped his nose again.

 He slowly nodded his head.

 “Your fault. Who told you to drink?”, I teased. 

He opened his eyes and glared at me but just ended up closing it again tightly and holding his forehead because of the pain.

“I wonder who's fault is it.”, he said sarcastically.

I laughed and sat on the edge of his bed, beside his waist, then leaned my upped half body down to hug him. 

“Aw, my Kim Jonghyun has a hangover.”, I said as I hug him tighter. 

He hugged me back and chuckled. “It's fine as long as my Jin Yerin will take care of me.”

“Of course. Get up and I'll make you a soup.”

I tried to part from him to stand up but he just pulled me closer and refused to let me go.

“Later. Let's just stay like this longer.”, he whispered.

I didn't insist to stand up anymore, i'm enjoying it too, anyway. I just rested my chin on his chest, looking up at him.

“Yah. I discovered something.”, he said.

“What is it?" 

He sighed deep and held my cheeks. 

“It's Jisoo that told you to leave me.”

I didn't answer and just looked away. I moved and sat properly beside him, leaning on the headboard, then he sat up too. 

“She told me that, that's why I know.”, he said. 

“She told you?”, I looked at him and asked.

“Yes. She told me everything she done. Why did you follow her?” 

I sighed. “I already told you, it was because she made me realize a lot. I easily believed her because the things she told me were the things I have in mind even before.” 

“You should have not believed her. Aiishh, that girl...”

“It's over, okay? Let's not talk about her anymore.”, I turned to him. “Wait. If you already knew about it, why didn't you come to me, knowing that you already know that it's all a setup?”