Chptr 35: 100th...

--Yerin's POV--

I sat on the floor of the living room, resting my chin on my folded arm lying on the coffee table. I'm continuously tapping the screen of my phone with my index finger as I stare at it with pouting lips, waiting for it to flash and reveal a call or even a text message but there was still none.

I woke up with extreme excitement and anticipation for today because this day is special. But my excitement is slowly fading as hours pass and still no signs from Jonghyun.

“What's with the pouted lips and hopelessly staring at your phone?”, Yeonmi just appeared and sat beside me.

I glance at her then sighed. “Nothing.”

“Nah, I don't believe you. This morning is so unusually quiet. C'mmon tell me. Did you two fight again?”, she crawled closer to me.

“We didn't.”, I gave a brief answer.

“How about sulking? Are you sulking over something?”

“No.”

“Then why are you like this?”

I sighed and irritably looked at her.

“I'm just waiting for him okay? W-A-I-T-I-N-G.”

“But why are you-- wait. Isn't today your...”, she looked at me with narrow eyes but big grin on her lips. Then she started sticking out her fingers one by one while mentally counting.

“It's your 100th day today!”

Her face glowed when she found out but my lips got even pouted.

“Among all woman, you're the only one I know who celebrates it with that face.”

I scratched my head frustratedly. “Tell me, do boyfriends celebrate or even know about 100th day?”

“Uhm... Mostly, yes. But there are some that just take it as a normal day. Jinyoung and I celebrated it~”, she happily told me.

“I know. I actually got that idea from you. I learned it when I saw you dated during your 100th day.”, I rolled my eyes.

“So are you sulking now because you were waiting for Jonghyun oppa to greet you but he still haven't and you are thinking maybe he forgot it?”

I pouted. “Do you think he really forgot about it?”

“Though I'm not sure if he's the kind of man who celebrates at such day, I'm sure if he knew about it, he'll not forget.”

“Maybe he doesn't know.”, I sighed and reached for the paper bag beside me and placed it on my lap.

I don't know what got in me why did I buy such stuff for this day. Maybe I just got too excited on celebrating and now that I have gathered my thoughts well, I'm getting embarrassed on how cheesy and corny this is.

I saw Yeonmi staring at the paper bag like figuring out what it is then suddenly, she grinned at me.

“If you learned from me and Jinyoung... then by any chance... Is that--”

“No it's not.”, I cut off her question and tried to avoid her eyes.

Before I could realize that I'm holding on to the paper bag too loose, she already snatched it to me and immediately took out and scanned its contents.

“I knew it! Couple hoodies~!”, she squealed as she waves the two hoodies on the air.

“Yah! Stop it! Put it back in the bag.”, I commanded her.