Chptr 43: A BISH On Strike

--Yerin's POV--

“Yerin! Wait!”

I heard someone called me so I walked faster out of the school building. Though it would come out rude, I really can't face and talk to him right now so as much as possible I will just stay away or avoid him.

“Stop!”, Key suddenly popped out in front of me and blocked me.

I guess he ran as fast as he could just to be ahead of me, based on his panting. Since I can't walk away anymore, I just looked down and avoided his eyes.

“Until when are you going to avoid us?”, he asked.

I didn't answer and just faced down.

“So you're really don't have plan to talk to us, even to me? Why don't you just tell the real problem so we could fix it?”, he held his waist while staring at me.

“I'm sorry oppa. It's just hard to explain right now. Please understand me.”, I lowered my face more.

“How will I understand if you're not making it clear?”

“Sorry...”, I said softly.

Few seconds of silence and I heard a harsh sigh from him before he talked again.

“Okay if you don't want to talk about it yet, then fine. But I just want to tell you that Jonghyun has already been discharged from the hospital.”

I looked up at him after hearing that news. I wanted to ask how is he but I refrained mysel from doing so.

“He's out now and for the whole time that he has been there, you didn't even visit him. Tell me, are you really serious on leaving him?”, he asked.

“Tell him to get better soon...”, I said instead of answering his question and looked away.

He sighed once again. “You're really avoiding to answer. Well, just to let you know, we tried our best to hide to him what's really going on and why you are not visiting but we were left with no choice but to just tell him. We said the exact words that you told us before you left, even though we really don't get your point. So now that he's out... don't expect that he will just stay quiet and let you leave like that.”

I was silent and just looked at Key until he went away. I am worried on how Jonghyun reacted. I'm worried that he became mad at me which is the least that I wanted to happen, but what can I expect? Who wouldn't be angry if someone just left like I did?

I walked home, completely bothered about the next things that will happen. I was thinking what will Jonghyun do, what will he tell me and how will I talk to him. I just hope that I will have enough time to think of how will I explain to him everything before he confront me.

The moment I got to our house, I almost stepped back and ran away when I saw a familiar car parked outside and a guy leaning on it, both hands tucked in his pocket and staring at a space. I was thinking that this time will come, that I will have to make things clear to him but I didn't expect it to be this soon. I'm still not ready.

I want to back away but as I am looking at him, seeing him after days being away from him, my body just move by itself and I walked slowly towards him and as I approach him, I got the chance to stare at him. He lost weight and it's so noticeable. Maybe because of being hospitalized. He still have some visible scars and wounds that he got from the accident. What I want to do now is to take him inside the house and just take care of him until he's completely well but I know I can't.

When I am a few steps away from him, he finally noticed me and faced me while looking straight to my eyes. We were just looking at each other for moments until he ran to me and immediately hugged me. He held me really tight in his arms as if he wouldn't want to let go anymore and that's the exact same thing I wanted to do too but I fought the strong urge of hugging him back.