Chptr 8: AWW! She really...

--Yerin’s POV—

I chuckled bitterly.

“See how conceited you are? I’m telling you, what you are saying, it will NEVER EVER happen.”

“Let’s just see…”, he shrugged.

I stepped closer to him and looked directly on his face.

“We won’t see anything.”, I said fiercely.

He was about to answer back when the boys and Yeonmi came.

“Hey. What’s going on here?”, Onew asked as he approach near us.

I quickly ran away from Jonghyun and went to Yeonmi’s side. She looked at me with asking eyes but I ignored her.

“Uhmm… Did we disturb something?”, Minho asked, shifting his eyes from me to Jonghyun then back to me again.

Jonghyun smiled. “I tol—“

“No. We’re just talking. Let’s go home now.”, I cut Jonghyun’s answer.

I immediately pulled Yeonmi and Taemin to the car parking so Jonghyun won’t be able to talk again.

“I smell something fishy~”, Yeonmi whispered to me as we walk to the car.

“Don’t dare to ask me about it.”, I threatened her.

When we finally got to the car, Yeonmi went in first and sat on the window side, Jonghyun’s seat earlier.

“Yeonmi, it’s not your seat.”, I widened my eyes to scare her to go back to her original seat.

But she just giggled. I know she’s having hints on what happened so she’s being naughty.

“I’m feeling dizzy after watching the movie so I need to sit here.”, she said.

“Yerin, it’s okay. Just let her sit there. Get in, too.”, Key said.

I sighed and went in. I sat beside Yeonmi and as expected, Jonghyun sat beside me.

“Let’s go~”, he said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and tried to be calm.

‘We’re going home now. Stay calm… stay calm…’

The whole ride was very uncomfortable for me. Jonghyun is beside me and he’s looking at me all the time. He’s slightly facing me, arms folded, his elbow is on top of the armrest and his tilted head is resting on his hand while staring at me. It’s uncomfortable not because I’m feeling awkward that he is staring me like that, it’s uncomfortable because I’m seriously getting pissed that he won’t take his eyes off me.

“You might melt Yerin. Take it easy on staring, hyung.”, Minho said when he saw Jonghyun on the rear view mirror.

“Mind your own business. Jepp driving.”, he said without even taking his eyes away from me.

Minho made a face and continued driving.

I can’t take his stare anymore so I faced him.

“Could you please stop that? Do you know how annoying it is?”, I asked irritably.

“I’m not doing anything.”, he said innocently.

I narrowed my eyes fiercely. “Look away or I’ll poke your eyes and you won’t be able to see again.”

He chuckled and sat properly. “Fine. Why so brutal?”

“Shut up.”, I said coldly and looked away.