Chptr 25: My Babies and My Babe ^-^

--Jonghyun’s POV—

As soon as we got in my house, I tiredly sat on the couch and buried my face in my hands.

“Hyung? Are you okay?”, Taemin asked.

I ignored his question and rested my head on the backrest. I’m feeling tired, physically and emotionally and regret is all over me.

“It’s all my fault. I should have not done it.”, I closed my eyes tightly out of frustration.

“You didn’t know that she’s allergic to flowers. We all don’t know about it so don’t blame yourself.”, Onew hyung tapped my shoulders.

“That’s where I am wrong. I didn’t even know that she’s allergic to it. I should have asked around first. Now she really hates me for that.”

“Let her cool down first then you talk to her and say your apologies.”, Minho suggested.

“She doesn’t want to see me anymore. I think I should do what she wants…”, I massaged my forehead as I held back my tears from coming out.

“You’ll give up now? You have come this far then you’ll just give up?”, Key stood up with furrowed eyebrows.

“I can’t do anything…”

I just looked at him hopelessly. I know I have come very far and exerted too much effort on courting Yerin but I guess there’s really no chance. I hate it but I think I need to stop.

“Think about it. I thought you were serious on her.”, Onew hyung just kept on tapping my shoulder, trying to calm me.

“May I know this serious thing you are talking about?”

We all looked up to the person who just appeared in the leaving room. It’s SoDam noona. She came without even being noticed by us.

“What are you doing here noona?”, I asked her.

“I just felt that my little brother needs help so I visited. And I guess I’m right.”

Onew hyung stood up to give his spot to noona. Then noona sat beside me with a worried look.

“Okay. What happened?”, she asked.

I didn’t answer and just buried my face on a throw pillow.

“Uhm I guess we should leave now so you two could talk.”, Key said and stood up, followed by the others.

“Okay. Thanks for taking care of him.”

The living room got quiet when the boys left. Noona didn’t talk for seconds trying to make a peaceful atmosphere and to make me calm.

“Talk now Jonghyun. You’ll feel better if you do.”, she said in a gentle voice.

I sighed and removed the pillow on my face. I sat properly and faced her.

“I’m courting someone… and she doesn’t like me.”, I started with a very low and weak voice.

“Wait. So it’s all about a girl? And you’re COURTING her? That’s new…”, she looked amazed.

“I know right. It’s my first time doing this.”, I sighed.

“These means you’re really serious on her. May I know who is she?”, noona asked with a smile.

“Yerin… You already met her, remember?”

She paused for a while and massaged her chin while digging Yerin in his memory. Then her face suddenly brightened.

“Ohhh~ Yes, I remember her. The pretty girl who took care of you when you got injured. She’s nice, I like her. You have a good taste.”, she giggled.