Chptr 40: My Fault, AGAIN

--Jisoo's POV--

I finally got home after Jonghyun just left me. He left me because of Yerin, as usual. I'm kinda pissed but I'm a bit excited. Yerin lied to Jonghyun and she has been caught by him, and based on the expression I saw, I think things won't go well between them after this day ends.

I don't believe that Yerin will do something that will mess up their relationship and probably there's a reason why she lied but I don't care. I don't have plans on telling that to Jonghyun if ever he's come to me and we'll talk about their fight. I would actually say more things to make him more angry.

It's been quite long since I first saw Jonghyun, during the time when I was fixing my admission on college. He caught my attention right away so I went to ask for directions though I really know where I should go but he just ignored me. I thought I already lost a chance but when I saw him during the first day, and we got introduced to each other by Onew, my hopes have been built. Then I discovered that he has a girlfriend. I don't understand why she likes Yerin so much, there's nothing special on her and I don't like her. I believe I'm better that's why I'm trying my best to get Jonghyun's attention.

I went to the living room and sat to the couch.

'If only I could think of more ways to make them break up...'

I started thinking and devising some plans but I don't think none of those will work. Until I remembered something that Jonghyun has told me just earlier...

'Specially that she sometimes feels something like a weird insecurity...', I recalled.

Yerin has an insecurity that maybe she's not being a good girlfriend. I can feel that it's something that I can use so I think more and ended up smirking.

'I wonder what would happen if her security grew bigger... And I'll help her with that.'

“Soon, Jonghyun, very soon...”

I smiled and went to my room. My excitement grew thinking when should I start and carry on with my great plan.

--Yerin's POV--

“Hey Yerin, don't worry. I'm sure you can fix this. Just let him cool down a bit.”, Yeonmi calmed me.

I keep calling me but he's out of reach. I think he turned off his phone.

“He left really angry, Yeonmi. How can I not worry? He might be very mad at me right now.”, I said, giving up on dialing his number.

“That's why I'm telling you to let him cool down first. Even if you talk now, if he's still angry, you won't still be able to settle things.”

I sighed and buried my face in my palm. “If only I didn't let myself became very jealous to Jisoo, we could have talked nicer and we could have not ended up like this. And if only I didn't lie...”

“It already happened so all you can do now is wait and prepare for talking to him. Maybe tomorrow, you can already settle this.”, she rubbed my back to calm me.

“C'mmom, it's already very late. Let's sleep now.”, she said and pulled me up to stand.

“I don't think I can slee—”

I was interrupted on what am going to say when my phone suddenly rang. I hurriedly picked it up from the couch. I looked at the caller ID hoping that it's Jonghyun but I got disappointed that it's just SoDam unni.

“Ne unni? It's already late.”, I answered.

“Yerin...”, she called me weakly.

I can sense panic on her broke voice and it seems like she's crying so worry crept all over me.