Chptr 20: FEELS ♥

--Yerin’s POV—

I have been woken up by the bright morning sunrays from the window hitting my face. I did a nice body stretch before getting up.

I had a good sleep. Fortunately, Jonghyun did not bother me last night and let me sleep peacefully. Good thing he still knows when he really needs to stop.

I got a nice morning shower and fixed myself before going out of my room only to be greeted by a quiet surrounding. I looked around and found only Jonghyun, sitting in the living room while reading a magazine.

“Why is it so quiet? Where are the others?”, I asked, standing at the entrance of the living room.

He looked up at me and smiled brightly. “Finally, you’re awake. They went out to buy stocks, and stuffs for Taemin’s birthday.”

“All of them? Then why are you left here?”

“Of course I can’t leave you alone here.”, he winked.

“Whatever.”, I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

He called me but I ignored him. I walked faster and shut my room’s door immediately. But few seconds later Jonghyun is knocking on my door, nonstop until I opened the door.

“What?!”,  I growled when I opened the door and found him standing there and leaning on the door frame.

“It’s just the two of us.”, he smirked.

“So what?”

He grinned. “Go on… Don’t be shy. Ask me out.”

My face got crumpled, amused on how conceited he is.

I looked at him blankly. “Okay. Get out.”

“Funny.”, he made a face.

“Thanks.”, I flashed a quick fake smile and tried to close the door but he blocked himself.

“If you don’t want to ask me out, I’ll do it.”, he said.

“Ask yourself out? Sure, you’re free to do it.”, I said sarcastically.

“Enough of being funny. Common, we’ll go out.”, he tried grabbed my hand but I moved it away.

“Go out by yourself. I don’t want to come with you.”,

“But have to. We have no stocks here yet so we have to dine out for breakfast.”

“I can manage to find food for myself and eat alone. So go out now.”, I made a shooing motion with my hands.

“Yerin, c’mmon. Let’s eat together~”, he whined.

“No, I don’t want.” ,I shook my head for a strong refusal.

“You’ll starve…”

“It’s okay. I’m not going to die of that.”

He took a step nearer to me. “Want me to carry you?”

 “You can’t. My feet would be touching the ground if you carry me.”, I laughed.

He frowned and sharply looked at me. “Don’t start on that again.”

“Then go away!”

I pushed him out but in one swift move. He carried me bridal style and started walking down the stairs.

“Jonghyun! Put me down!”, I yelled, wriggling and trying to escape from his hold.

“If you will not stop wriggling, we’ll both roll down this stair.”, he said.