Chptr 24: FREEDOM~

--Jonghyun’s POV—

“Jonghyun hyung. Yeri didn’t pass the painting you gave her. She didn’t used it.”, Key told me as soon as he and Minho arrived at our hangout place.

“I know.”, I answered casually.

“Then what happened to the painting my girlfriend made?”, Taemin asked.

“I don’t know to Yerin. I left it to her because she doesn’t want to accept it and I told her to do everything she wants to that painting.”

“Aw. Another rejection?”, Onew hyung asked me with worried look.

I smiled. “Not a total rejection. At least she thanked me after a lot of yelling… That’s enough for me.”

“So what now? Do you have any plans?”, Minho asked.

“Actually I’m planning something… Something big.”, I grinned.

“Based on your grin, whatever it is, I can say it’s really going to be big.”, Key nodded his head, acknowledging what I said.

“What’s that plan?”, they all asked in chorus.

“Just wait and see…”, I grinned more.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number. I waited for the other line to pick up then I talked.

“Ne, this is Kim Jonghyun. I just wanted to check my orders are all ready for tomorrow.”, I asked on the phone.

“Ne, Mr. Kim, it’s all settled and ready for delivery tomorrow.”

“Are you sure? Is it complete?”, I asked for reassurance.

“Yes Sir. 100 pieces of roses ready for tomorrow…”

--Yerin’s POV—

“I think Jonghyun oppa got offended when you didn’t accept his help. I haven’t seen him the whole day.”, Yeonmi said while waiting for me as I fix my stuffs before leaving the classroom.

“I apologized to him and I even thanked him.”, I said in a low voice.

“Really? When? You talked after he went to our house?”, she asked excitedly.

“I just talked to him on the phone. I still know that I have to at least thank him for his help even though I didn’t accept it.”

“So that means you’re already okay with each other?”, she excitedly asked.

I looked at her with displeased look. “No. I still don’t like him being around me and nothing will change.”

I closed and carried my bag after stuffing all my stuffs there then we went out of the room and started to walk through the corridor.

“I really really really seriously don’t understand why you hate him. He’s trying to be nice but you can’t see it.”, Yeonmi said.

“He’s TRYING. That’s what I don’t like. He’s not really nice, just TRYING.”

“Whatever. For me, he’s nice and he has my vote for being your boyfriend.”, she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as we continue to walk. Everything is normal until we finally got to the school quadrangle, the center of the campus, where Jonghyun asked me on a date in public.

When we got there, everyone went quiet. Some even stopped what they are doing and all looked at me.

“What’s wrong with this people?”, Yeonmi said while eyeing at the students staring at us, particularly me.