Chapter 31

"Hi" I said happily to Niall when I spotted him going past my locker. He didn't answer.

I just sighed annoyingly and rolled my eyes before I started walking faster. I held my books tightly to my chest and fought myself through the big bunch of people. When I got out from the school I started running in the direction to my house. I stopped running as I rounded the corner.

Why would he be that childish? Didn't he understand that Harry could beat him up. Yeah he told me that story but it's not like I was going to believe it.

I was all busy with my thoughts I didn't notice the bunch of guys walking in front of me. And as clumsy as I was I bumped into one of the their backs.

"Oh my god, sorry" I took a step back. All of them turned around so I faced them.

"Excuse me?" The boy I bumped into walked closer.

"Sorry." I bit my lip and started walking backwards as he came even closer.

"you touched me so I deserve to touch you too" he smirked and looked down at my breasts. I noticed where he was looking so I held my books tighter.

"No?" I raised my eyebrows trying to play cool and not show my fear.

"Eh, yes?" He winked. The other boys around him just laughed.

"Just leave me alone I said sorry" I turned around to take another way home but he grabbed my arm.

"You stay here"

"Let go of me!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip.

"Not until I'm done with you" he laughed and took up his right hand to touch my breasts.

"Don't you dare" I heard someone from behind me.

I breathed out and tried to still not show my fear. I could feel how fast my heart beat.

"I dare" the guy laughed and glared at the person behind me. Who was behind me?

"You don't" I could hear how the person was getting closer.

The guy in front of me just laughed and looked at his friends that also laughed. He raised his hand and ripped away my books. I just stood there and stared at him panicky. I held my arms tightly over my chest.

He just kept laughing and gripped my arm.

"Hey" the guy from behind me stepped closer and I saw him from behind. He stood in front of me, he protected me. I didn't know this guy but I kind of recognized him? I couldn't see his face yet though.

"Step back." He said and stepped closer to the guy.

"Hey hey hey are you gonna play tough" he replied holding his arms out mocking. They were not just standing an inch from each other, they were basically touching.

I just stepped back, I wanted to step in and talk to them but none of them would probably listen to me.

"Yes i am" he just said calmly. "Step back"

"Okay okay" the guy stepped back. "But just because I don't want to beat up a little kid" he laughed and turned around to walk away. I could see the guy who saved me was getting angry because of his movements. He started walking after them but I ran up to him and stopped him.

"Don't" i said and he turned around so I could see his face. I couldn't believe it..

"Wow" I stepped back and just stared at him.

"What?" he just raised an eyebrow.

"You're.." I started.

"Harry's friend, yes" he continued and ran his hand through his hair nervously.

"I.." I raised both eyebrows still surprised.

"Yeah.." He nodded awkwardly.

"I don't get it" I looked at him wonderingly.

"We're not all like him Zoe"

"Really" I snapped and turned around to walk away.

"Come on" he ran after me and walked beside me.

"Please don't talk to me" I didn't look at him while talking. "Thank you for the help though"

"You really changed like he told us huh" he stopped walking.

"What?" I turned around again and glared at him.

"Well you live with yourself every day so you must know it you too" he just said and turned around and started walking.

I didn't understand what he was saying? What did Harry tell them?

"By the way" I shouted after him and he stopped walking again and turned around.

"What"

"Sorry for being rude, thank you for the help Zayn" I smiled and sighed to myself.

"No big deal" he turned around again.

I bit my lip and thought of running after him. I didn't have much to loose so I decided to run after him.

"Can you tell me why everybody hates Harry?" I asked quickly and walked beside him.

"You told me to not talk to you"

"I'm sorry I didn't want Harry to hurt you"

"He isn't who you think he is Zoe, he has changed.. he really has" he put his hands in his pockets.

"What do you mean?"

"The only reason he's overprotective, angry and stupid is because of you" he started.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"He still loves you and always has, he won't stop talking about you, that's why people hate him, he's angry all the time" he sighed loudly.

"I didn't even.." I stopped walking and looked down to the ground. "I.."

"We even considered to stop being his friends too but we didn't"

I just sighed sadly. I absolutely didn't realize he felt like that.

"We even tried making him start dating but he refused"

"I don't know what to say" I looked at him.

---

A/N:

50 votes and comments? :D

Thank you for reading!