Chapter 32

When I got home I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I had to think, I didn't know what was happening? Who was I falling for? Maybe I didn't like anyone of them?

I sat there leaning back just thinking when suddenly the doorbell rang. I got to the hall and was about to open the door when I got a flashback.

Mum was upstairs getting ready for a date, my babysitter hadn't come yet. The doorbell rang and I got to the hall and put my hand on the doorknob.

When i opened it someone rushed in. I couldn't see who it was. I dropped my glasses when he ran into me. I could see the silhouette running upstairs. I bent down and tried to search for my glasses. I couldn't find them.

I heard my mum scream. My mummy was scared. I got panic but I couldn't really understand what was happening. I remembered that I had to find the phone and call the police. I knew the number, I had learnt it in kindergarten and I still remembered it.

I skipped taking up my glasses because I knew where the phone was. Hopefully I could find the phone without glasses. I got into the kitchen and walked slowly so I wouldn't crash into something. I got to the desk and started searching for a black silhouette that looked like a phone.

I really couldn't tell what was a phone and what was not. I searched for a minute but couldn't find it. Maybe mum had put it away. I got back to the hall and looked down to the ground. I couldn't see anything that looked like my glasses. Maybe he took them?

I got to the stairs and searched for the handle where I could hold my hand while going upstairs. When I got upstairs I could see two silhouettes. I saw someone lying on the floor and someone was standing up. I assumed my mum was lying on the floor.

"STOP" I screamed trying to get upstairs but my shirt had stuck in the handle and I couldn't get it off.

I could see the man turning around and walking to me. He just laughed and got downstairs. I just stood there hugging the wood stick/handle.

"mum" I shouted but she didn't answer. I couldn't see her moving. I tried to drag my shirt off where it was stuck and finally I succeed. I walked close to the wall so I could find the way to my room. I got to my bed and looked at the table next to my bed. I felt with my hands after my extra pair of glasses. I finally found them and put them on. I ran out of my room and found my mum lying there unconscious.

"Mum!!" I started crying when I saw that she was bleeding. He had hit her..

*flashback ends*

I could hear the person knocking. I decided to go to the kitchen and look out of the window before opening. It was Niall.

I got back to the hall and opened the door.

"Hi" I glared at him.

"I'm so sorry" he walked up and stood right in front of me.

"Mm" I mumbled looking him into the eyes.

"We don't have to tell if you don't want to"

"It doesn't matter" i took a step back and showed him to go inside. I closed the door after him.

"Do you love me?" He turned around quickly looking me into the eyes.

I bit my lip standing there quiet. I didn't know what to answer, did I love him?

"You don't" he just stared at me. I could see as he swallowed.

"I.." I blinked.

"Maybe we shouldn't be together" he looked heartbroken when he said those words. I could see he tried to hide his feelings.

I still didn't answer thinking of what I got to know earlier today. Niall just sighed and rushed out of the door.

"I love you okay" I shouted and ran after him. He stopped and turned around. He just stood there and looked straight into my eyes.

"Do you" he walked closer.

"I do" I swallowed nervously.

He just walked closer to me and stopped when we touched. He looked down at me and stroke my hair behind my ear.

"I can tell when you lie" he said.

I took a step back.

"Happy 1 day anniversary" I said ironically and turned around before running back inside.

I closed the door after me and sat down on the floor leaning against the wall. I buried my face in my hands and sighed.

I could hear the door open and i felt someone sitting down next to me.

"I'm sorry.. Again" he said.

I didn't answer, I didn't even look up at him.

"Do you still like Harry?" He asked.

"No" I looked up at him. "Why can't you understand that i like you and NOT Harry" I started crying.

He swallowed and looked down sadly then put his arm around me. He hugged me slightly.

He laid his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"Me too"

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"Because I'm a terrible girlfriend"

"You're not, you're amazing" he gave me a tiny smile and I hugged him tightly.

I buried my face in his neck. He smelled so good. When he hugged me I felt safe. He made me feel so safe.

"I do love you" I sobbed into his neck.

He stroke my hair and then fingered with my hair ends.

"You don't have to love me after one day, I understand" he whispered.

"But I like you a lot" I closed my eyes.

"I like you a lot too"

---

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter :) love you all thank you for 60.000 reads that insaaaaane aaaaah

50 comments and votes???? ;) :D

Question: do you want it to be Zoall or Zorry?? :O