Chapter 18

Niall's P.O.V:

"alright then" Zoe stroke her hair behind her ear. "see you tomorrow?" She turned around and was about to leave.

"Wait" I got outside with her and closed the door behind us.

"Yeah?" She smiled.

I just stood there and looked at her. Her beautiful eyes were sparkling, her nose shape was perfect, her smile was flawless. I just stood there staring for a moment.

"Hello?" She laughed and raised an eyebrow.

"I like you" I said just that simply. I didn't feel like explaining or something. I bit my lower lip.

"Well I like you too?" She replied and smiled. Not like a smile meaning she was in love, more like a friendly smile. She didn't seem to like me more than a friend. I took a deep breathe and looked down towards the ground.

"No I mean" I looked up again. "I like you more than just a friend" I sighed.

"Oh.. aha" she looked surprised. "ehm wow" she bit her lip and gave me an awkward smile.

Zoe's P.O.V:

"Sorry I shouldn't have-" he started but I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips.

"Don't apologise" I smiled and got closer to him. I just stood there and looked straight into his eyes. They had a beautiful colour. I bit my lip and looked at his lips. I swallowed and looked away.

I felt Niall's hand on my chin. He turned my head so I faced him again.

"Can I kiss you?" Niall whispered. I didn't know what to answer but I nodded.

He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss lasted for a few seconds. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I thought he didn't have feelings for me but apparently he did?

"See you tomorrow" Niall smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"See you tomorrow"

I could hear that he closed the door behind me. I bit my lip trying not to make weird noises. I was so happy because I could finally know what he thought of me. Then I remembered what Harry had said and I got scared. I started walking and looked behind me all the time in case someone was after me.

I was so ridiculous because I always looked for other people around me. I think it was because of the robbery. Wait.. I didn't tell my mum about it.. I sighed and thought of it the whole way home. When I got inside my mum was home. I got surprised that she was home, she hadn't been home for the past weeks a lot..

"Hi" I smiled big as I came into the kitchen.

"Hi darling" she looked up from the newspaper and smiled back.

"How's your day been?"

"It's been alright, what were just up to the whole day?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I was with Niall"

"Who's that?"

"My friend?" I raised an eyebrow because I had told her before. I didn't understand how she could forget so quickly.. "I went to the movies with him"

"Today?" She smiled. "That's nice"

I sighed and shook my head. She didn't care about my life why were I still telling her about it?

---

I woke up at 8:13AM. My alarm clock hadn't rung so I got panic. The school had already started, we started 8AM. I sighed and rushed out of bed. I took out a pair of shorts and a random top. I undressed and changed clothes, then brushed my hair quickly.