Chapter 36

Liam's P.O.V:

Me and Zayn ran out of the classroom without saying anything to Ms Matthews, she already hated us so we didn't really care. We got out of the school and decided to go home to Zayn and borrow his mum's car.

It didn't take long to run to Zayn's house and we could quickly get to the car. Zayn's mum always hided the car keys but we knew where she hided them so we could borrow her car once in a while when she wasn't home. She didn't really let us drive because we hadn't got any licences yet. Louis was the only one with licence.

We got to the hospital in about 15 minutes and we parked the car and ran inside.

"Harry Styles, what room?" Zayn shouted and slammed his hands on the desk.

"Zayn calm down!" I took off his hands from the desk. "Sorry about my friend here" I cleared my throat and the girl in the reception just nodded kindly.

"Are you relatives?" She asked and smiled.

"Just tell us the room for god sakes!?" Zayn yelled at her.

"I'm sorry I can't let you in" she put his hand on the phone as if she was ready to call the police. I stuck my elbow into Zayn's side and glared at him.

"Our friend tried to commit suicide, if you don't let us in we will find the room ourselves" Zayn stared at her.

"Please" I begged.

She swallowed and then took a deep breath. "I'm sorry" she blinked.

"I will just find it myself" Zayn yelled and ran to the long corridor.

"Harry! Louis! Harry!" He shouted and everybody tried to stop him but he just ran away.

I sighed and looked at the woman in the reception.

"Please don't call the police, our friend has had it very tough lately and we just really need to talk to him, please understand" I looked at her seriously.

"I won't call the police but you will have to hurry because someone else will if he keeps shouting" she said calmly and pointed to the corridor. "347" she nodded and I smiled at her quickly before running after Zayn.

"Zayn!" I shouted trying to not sound a lot but so he could hear it.

He looked back when I got closer to him.

"What?!" He was upset.

"I know what room he's in" I rolled my eyes and dragged him with me.

---

Louis P.O.V:

"What the fuck were you thinking Harry?!" I walked around in the room running my hand through my hair repeatedly.

He just looked down at his hands and closed his eyes after a few seconds.

"Harry you need to tell me" I grabbed a chair and put it beside his bed. I sat down and looked at him seriously.

"I don't know" he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Of course you know, Harry if you don't tell me it will end up like this again. Committing suicide is stupid, Harry you are stupid!" I shouted angrily and stood up again. I buried my face in my hands and tried to calm down.

"I'm sorry" He just replied. Nothing else, he just apologised. Why was he apologising? This was stupid.

"Don't tell me you're sorry, it was 10% chance you'd survive. If I wouldn't have went home to you you would be dead by now. Do you understand how serious this is because I don't think you do?" I started walking around again.