Chapter 5

"I still don't see why you hate me, it was months ago plus I'm not the same person"

"Ha" I laughed ironically. "You think"

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Leave"

I got surprised when he gassed the car. After a few minutes I couldn't see the car anymore.

I kept walking towards the park. When I got there I looked around at all the children playing around and saw two boys playing with cars. It looked like they fought about one car. They both wanted it. I stopped walking and looked at how they talked and screamed at each other.

After a while they seemed to be friends again. They decided to share it. I kept walking and sighed. It was so easy being a kid. Not like now, not at all. Everything is so complicated now,

or was it just me who's complicated?

When I came home I got into the kitchen. I decided to make a sandwich when the door bell suddenly rung.

I got back to the hall to open when I saw through the blurry window a curly haired boy. I got down on the floor and crawled to the stairs where I ran upstairs and got into my room. I closed the door and got to the window and I looked out. I saw Harry going to the kitchen window as he searched for me. He didn't seem so happy with the result.

After a few rings at the door bell he decided to go back to his car. He fixed his hair and looked down the ground as he walked out to the car.

I waited until his car was gone from my sight to go downstairs again.

It's probably just me who's complicated, I avoid everyone, I ignore the few people who actually try to talk with me, I needed to get some friends..

But how?

-

"The first meeting will be at Friday, bring your favourite book" the woman told me.

I nodded and smiled as I took the paper she gave me.

"It'll be fun to have a girl in your age here, its only adults who have signed up and you're a student right?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

"How come you're so interested in books that you want to join the book club?"

"Well, I've always liked to read and I don't have a lot of friends so I thought I could maybe socialize a little at the same time I'm doing something I like"

"That's fun! Well I hope you'll get some friends here then!"

I smiled. "See you at Friday!" I got out from the book store.

I looked around me and searched for a place to sit down reading the book I just bought. When I turned my head to the right I saw a familiar boy.

"Hi" I smiled.

The boy looked surprised seeing me and bit his lip. "Hi" he said quiet as he looked down towards the ground.

"I'm pretty sure I've seen you before?" I looked at him awkward.

"I don't think so?" He replied and avoided to meet my gaze.

"Oh okay" I froze and looked away. "Well sorry I disturbed you" I said awkwardly.

"That's alright" he said and went into the book store.

I hummed and shrugged awkwardly.

I crossed the street and got into Starbucks. I ordered a Frappucino and sat down by a table outside.

I took a gulp of my Frappucino as I started reading my new book.

I stopped reading as I heard the bell from the book store ring from the other side of the street.

It was the boy i met earlier. I watched him as he got back the same way he came. I followed him with my eyes until he turned by a corner. I was 70% sure I had seen him before but I couldn't remember when..

I looked down to my book again and kept reading until someone interrupted me.

"Hi"

I jumped because I didn't expect someone to sit there.

"Oh hi"

"Did I scare you?"

"Kinda"

"Haha sorry for that"

"That's alright, but how long have you been sitting there?!" I laughed.

"Not as long as I did yesterday" Niall laughed.

"I do this all the time don't I?" I sighed.

"It's ok I think I know you enough to not take it in a bad way" he replied.

"But still" I exclaimed. "I need to stop with this"

"Yeah I still wonder why you do it, I mean you've been around people for 17 years plus/minus?"

"I haven't had so many friends these 3 past years so I guess people don't usually go sit down next to me"

"I guess you'll have to learn then" Niall smiled.

We sat there talking for a while, getting to know each other better. We had only known each other for 2 days though so we wasn't really fully friends yet.