Chapter 9

"now, tell me what happened" Niall sat down on the bench, I did the same.

"well, at first we were really good together and I liked him so much but I noticed he was being weird and made up excuses so one day I followed him to his boxing practices but he didn't go there, he had made up the whole boxing thing. He went to some house and he knocked at the door and then a girl opened and then I left"

"you thought he cheated on you"

"I am pretty sure"

"..but?"

"he denied it"

"and you didn't believe him"

"why would I?" I stood up.

"maybe he didn't"

"but why would he go there and lie about boxing practices if he wasn't?" I started to get upset because it seemed like Niall was on Harry's side.

"he asked you to talk to me didn't he" I sighed. "I'm so stupid" I threw the ice cream in the trash and walked away.

He didn't come after me, which must mean it was true. I stopped and turned around. "you should know that I thought you were different than the other boys"

Niall stood up and walked towards me.

"He just wanted to know if that was the reason you still hate him"

"but you could've mentioned that he asked you to instead of pretending you cared"

"Zoe" Niall stepped closer to me. "we both know you wouldn't answer if I mentioned him, I've tried before" I sighed.

"I don't see why he's so obsessed with me, after we broke up he didn't even want to know about me" I sat down and buried my face in my hands. "Everything is so complicated" I mumbled.

"Without complications in life life would be too easy" Niall sat down and put his arm around my neck. I put my hand on his left hand and looked up at him.

"You made my life so much better, even though it's only been 3 days you already mean so much to me" I gave him a tiny smile.

"You're cute" Niall laughed and hugged me. "Do you want a new ice cream?"

"No thats alright" I laughed embarrassing.

"Wanna do something fun?"

"Yeah what?"

"Go order a pizza without the dough" Niall laughed.

"yeees" I smiled and stood up. When I realised I was still holding his hand I released it quickly and blushed. Niall just laughed.

"Lets go" he said and took my hand again. I didn't move. "What?" He raised an eyebrow, I did the same back and looked at our hands.

"Friends" he said and laughed. I nodded and giggled.

When we came to the pizzeria we got inside and stood in the queue.

"We're out of dough you will have to wait 30 minutes" the cashier told us. We laughed and sighed.

We decided to go back outside instead because it wasn't fun when they already were out of dough.

"That was boringgg" Niall sighed and I nodded.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked and smiled childishly.

"I don't know, wanna go to the cinema tonight?" He smiled.

"sure" I smiled back.

"Alrighty" Niall became quiet for a few seconds. "I honestly don't know what to do now, what do you usually do after school?"