Chapter 33

"Can you sleep here tonight?" I asked uncertainly and bit my lip.

"I can ask my mum" Niall laughed jokingly and stroke my hair.

I leaned back from his chest and gave him a smile.

"Wanna make dinner or just order something?" Niall stood up and helped me up.

"Doesn't matter, do you know how to cook?" I froze.

"Are you being serious?" He raised an eyebrow and walked closer to me.

I just bit my lip trying not to laugh.

"Im not that stupid?!" He exclaimed and flew on me and started tickling me.

"S-STOP" I shouted trying to get out of his grip.

"why do you think I'm bad at cooking?" He laughed at my face expressions.

"I-I don't"

"Okay but why did you ask?" He stopped tickling me.

"Because you're.." I started but took a few steps back and stretched out my arms so he wouldn't come close. "..a guy" I continued and waited for him to do something.

"What" he laughed.

"You know, guys aren't so good at those stuff" I pressed my lips together and looked at him.

"Not all guys" he winked and got into the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?" I asked when he took a sauce pan out of the cupboard.

"Cook for you" he turned around with a ridiculously huge smile on his face.

"Just don't make me throw up" I snapped and he put the sauce pan on the desk.

"Excuse me?" He smirked playfully.

"Don't tickle me!" I screamed and ran away from him.

"Oh I won't, I will just give you some manicure" he joked and ran after me.

I ran out to the hall and then upstairs. When I was at the top of the stairs I looked down and saw Niall running after me.

"No no no no no" I shouted and ran into my room. He was just a few seconds after me.

I leaned against the door trying to make it heavier so he couldn't open it but as usual he was stronger than me so I ran to the other side of the bed.

"I will get you" he smirked and tried to grip my arm but I got away just in time.

"Oh no no no" I breathed loudly.

He licked his lips and looked away for a second trying to figure something out. Just as he blinked I ran away again. He noticed and came just after me.

I felt how a hand took a grip of my wrist while running and I tried to get out of his grip.

"No no no no" I screamed almost as if he was going to kill me. "DONT TICKLE ME"

I ran into my mum's room with Niall after me and just as we came in there he stopped me so I couldn't run. I tried to get out of his grip but it was impossible.

"Niall no!" I exclaimed as he took both my hands in one grip and raised the other hand to tickle me.

"I will let you go if you say I'm a good chef" he smiled playfully.

I pressed my lips together and shook my head.

"Okay then" he embraced me in a big hug and tickled my back.

"STOP" I laughed and tried to take a step back. I felt how the carpet slipped and i tripped but Niall saved me from falling. Instead he laid me down and laid on top of me.

"Niall if you tickle me now I will kick you in the balls" I warned and he looked down at my legs.

He just laughed and bit his lip.

"Okay then" he smiled cheekily and stood up, then helped me up.

I just laughed at how cute and ridiculous he was.

"Cutie" I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly leaning his head on my shoulder.

"You are" he kissed my neck softly.

I giggled when his lips touched my neck. It tickled.

"Should we go cook food now?" I asked when we ended the hug.

"Yeah" he pressed his lips together so I could see the one dimple he had on the right cheek.

"You have a dimple" I smiled and poked it.

"Hey" he laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Come with me" I said and dragged him with me but he stopped me and dragged me to him again. He held his both hands on my waist and leaned down to kiss me.

I smiled into the kiss. He was my favourite person to kiss in the whole world, not that I had much to compare to..

"Now lets go cook some food" he winked and held my hand while walking out of my mum's bedroom.

When we got into the kitchen we first looked up so all the ingredients were there that he needed. He refused to tell me what he was going to cook so I just helped him find the ingredients and then sat down by the kitchen table.

"Please tell me, I want to help" I begged.

"I want to prove that Im not a bad chef" he winked and opened the packet of butter.

"Come on I already know that okay" I nodded convincingly.

"Nope" he smirked and I stood up.

"Please" I made a puppy face.

"No sit down" he stretched out his tongue and helped me sit down even though I didn't need any help to sit down.

It took a long time so I decided to go into the living room and watch TV while he was cooking. After about an hour he was done and came out in the living room holding two plates in his hands. He put them down on the table and told me to turn off the TV.

"Okay what did you cook?" I stood up and got to the table. I got surprised when i saw what was lying on the plates.

"What. is. that." I exclaimed laughingly.

"It's chicken" he glared at me and helped me sit down.. Again. But I couldn't complain, he was acting like a real gentleman.

"Thank you very much" I laughed.

He got out to the kitchen again.

"Where's the matches?" He sighed and came out again after 10 minutes of searching.

I laughed more than I should. He was so cute trying to be a gentleman but he was cuter giving up on being one.

"They're in here" I stood up and got to the little table by the window. I took up a little box with matches in it and handed it over to him.

"Thanks" he blushed and looked away. He walked to the table and lit the candles.

"Sit" he nodded smiling and I did what he said.

"Okay so what exactly is this?" I asked and pointed at something green.

"Secret" he winked.

"Alright it looks..." I bit my lip trying to figure out a good word saying. "..tasty..?" I lied.

"Gosh you really need to learn how to stop lying" he laughed.

"I'm trying to be nice" I made a sad face.

"Just eat" he shook his head laughingly.

--

A/N: please comment what you think so far? Also if you have any questions you can either comment them below or private message me! Ill try to answer them all :)

Hope you liked itttt :)